Circle K / hot chocolate

1 Greensburg, IN, United States Review updated:

I purchased a large hot chocolate at Circle K in Greensburg, Indiana this morning at approx. 7:45 AM, 11-1-16. I work in the Decatur County Clerk's Office, and while I was there drinking it, I drank something from the cup that was a chunk, so I spit it out thinking it was a chunk of chocolate. That is when I realized it was a bug!! With wings and long legs!! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!! This is also on video, as everything in our office is recorded. This is unacceptable and I am filing a complaint. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

JANET TEMPLETON
[protected]
2695 S COUNTY ROAD 850 W
GREENSBURG, IN 47240
[protected]@decaturcounty.in.gov

Circle K

Jt
Nov 1, 2016

Comments

• We
      1st of Nov, 2016

This is a general complaint site.. they may or may not see it... best to go straight to the corporate site. To be fair, they could say the bug landed in the cup after you left their business...

• Jt
      1st of Nov, 2016

I thought this would be emailed as a complaint, so I did call corporate. The cup had a lid on it, no way anything could have flown in to it!

• We
      1st of Nov, 2016

Gotcha. I don't know if they email complaints or not, so good you called Corporate. Come back and update, if you think about it.

• Wi
      1st of Nov, 2016

What happens when you open and close your door at home constantly? Bugs come in. They land on your glasses or your table. It happens. Those places are a revolving door. No way in Hades can they keep every bug out.

• Ni