Circle K / overcharging debit card

We made a purchase in the store in the amount of $10.53. An extra charge for $70.00 showed up on my debit card statement. Another time, there was a $70.00 charge on my statement and we hadn't even been in the store. We are 6 days into trying to resolve this matter. There is no customer service number posted in the store. Emails and phone calls do not get any response. This is a terrible company to work with in trying to get a problem resolved. I would also suggest never swiping a debit card here.

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 28, 2010

i also have to deal with alot of ### that i shouldn't when i'm at work. for instance, just today, i had a guy come in and throw a 50 at me screaming because i couldn't see his license plate (i couldn't see his plate because i was cleaning up piss and ### in the mens bathroom because someone probably thought it was funny), i had to deal with rude and perverted customers comments, i had to deal with being treated like a bank(standing by the safe for 10 minutes waiting for the timer because someones daddy gave them a 100 and they didn't know how to walk in to a bank), and by the way, i am a manager and we too get sick of this. i had a guy the other day buy a lottery ticket. he said he forgot it on the counter and expected me to replace it. people, dont you realize that these are counted like money!!!??????? come on. i'm so sick of this.

• Ca
      Dec 28, 2010

and hmmm, maybe she throws your change at you because you threw it to her. my personal favorite is the wadded up money from some [censored] who wants it put on a gas pump that doesn't tell you which one and is out the door before you even ask.

• Do
      Jul 28, 2015

My favorite (NOT) is the woman who hands you a crumpled bill soaked in her boob sweat...I'm like, ewww, carry a purse or put it in your pocket, not your bra!