Cingular Wireless/Professional Collection Consultants / Inappropirate Collection Calls at Work
PCC keeps calling my place of business about a debt that I have verbally told them does not belong to me. I have sent them written request not to contact my place of business. This stop for several months. I just got another call today and they are calling trying to reach me at different extentions in my place of business. Also with an automated message that states my name and the reference number to the alleged debt.
More Cingular Wireless/Professional Collection Consultants Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- ATT - all services 
- AT&T - customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was. 
- AT&T - telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds.