Cingular / harrassment

1 TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18656224950

this company harrassess people. they call and when the answering machine answers they hang up and they do it repeatedly. I am a student online i do not mwant harrassments and phones ringing all the time.
i am working on my masters degree at phoenix the underdog of the superbowl. would please tell this no. to quit harrassing people i am tired of it!!! i cannot concetrate with iqnorant little employees sitting around with nothing to do but harrass people that have no money!!! it won't wont do any good

Pe

Comments

• St
      6th of Dec, 2006
    Cingular - Phone broken

My phone got broken and I even have insurance and I have been paying them for a year. I was told that because I have changed a phone that has a manifaturing deffect, I was told that they cant do any thing about it.I am just wating until my contract ends. It is the worst company to deal with.

Steve.

21st of Apr, 2008
    cingular
    4340 mayfair ct
    Country Club Hills
    Phone: 708-932-2977

i have never had a cingular phone and i would like this request to pay balance remove.i would like to know what state and city service being used, and if customer can provide a copy of the signature on the contract so PLEASE CONTACT ME AT NUMBER ABOVE!

• Ra
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    Afni Collection, Inc.
    P.O. Box 3427
    Bloomington
    Phone: 1-888-338-2364
    www.afincollections.com

Yesterday 4/21/08, I received a collection notice from Afni stating I owe on an CINGULAR account; in the amount of $385.11 and a collection fee of $57.76 that comes to a total of $442.87. This is very odd to me because I never had an account or step inside of a CINGULAR store in my entire life.

• Ra
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    Afni, Inc
    P.O, Box 3427
    Bloomington
    Phone: 1-888-338-2364
    www.afnicollections.com

Yesterday 4/21/08, I received a Collection Notice from Afni Collections stated that I owe CINGULAR account; in the amount of $385.11 and a collection fee of $57.76 . This is very odd also because I have never had or step inside of a CINGULAR store in my entire life. Try to call that phone number a few times to dispute this but was on hold for 45 minute + with no one answering it.

• Tr
      29th of Jun, 2010
    Cingular

Reception around the country pretty poor, most lost connections of any provider. I hope that their merge with AT&T helps them improve. I had Verizon for years and was very happy with CDMA coverage.

• Su
      9th of Mar, 2011

I received a settlement offer from the same company. AFNI...Saying I owed $425.81 for a bill to qwest. I have never had qwest.

I think this is a scam.