Cinetutor / Bad service

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Totally fraudulant Company.

I didnot get my Computer in 4 months. Their Phone is disconnected. FAX doesnot work. No way of communication. Just vanished with my money. Similar happened to hundreds.

I am now filing a charge against it.

Gr

Comments

• Ga
      12th of Jan, 2009

I will not bother to repeat the same old sob story about e-bay, Cinetutor, Cinejohn, etc. I also lost money, however I took a precaution when sending the money order and asked for a verification signature from whoever received the M.O. The receipt is signed by C. Guthrie Coombs. Has anyone ever heard of this name? If this was John who signed, he could be prosecuted for forgery as well. I plan on contacting Cleveland's news channel 5 about this mess so they can get the word out about the millions of dollars lost to this creep. They have gotten people's money back before because the press is so strong, especially in Northwestern Ohio. Maybe with some coverage, we can also find out where John really is and send him to prison where he should be. Please e-mail me any information you may have left out in your posts and a contact number if possible so that I have something to take with me to channel 5. Thanks so much for any help!!