CinemaNow / Unauthorized charges

I had an unauthorized charge recently on my bank account and I have tried to contact this company by email and by phone which was IMPOSSIBLE. I would never go through this company.

I also tried to sign in to the account to delete my credit card information that they somehow got a hold of and of course that is not possible through the website either. I'm afraid my only option is to call my bank and cancel my credit card which is very inconvenient since I pay most of my bills this way. I also will not be able to recoup the 29.95 that they already took.

Pe

More CinemaNow Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sn
      5th of Mar, 2009

Here is some contact information

CinemaNow, Inc.
    4553 Glencoe Ave., Suite 200
    Marina del Rey, CA 90292

• Sn
      5th of Mar, 2009

And here's a little more contact info

Legal Affairs CinemaNow, Inc.
    4553 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 200
    Marina del Rey, CA 90292
    Tel: + 1-310-314-3000
    Fax: +1 310-314-3050
    E-Mail: legal@cinemanow.com

• La
      8th of Oct, 2012

I just had unauthorized charges to my bank account as well its a scam dont sign up

• La
      8th of Oct, 2012

I had an unauthorized charge from multable places that they tried with my cc number as well this website is a scam do not use

• Br
      24th of Mar, 2013

I had the same thing happen to me with the Canadian version of CinemaNow. I purchased Les Miserables on Bluray and it came with Ultraviolet plus an additional digital copy in which I selected CinemaNow. I entered in the redemption code and I received the movie just fine, but much to my surprise I got an email saying that the movie was charged to my credit card. There was no indication whatsoever when I was redeeming my code, that I would have to pay an additional charge for a movie that I had already purchased.

• Hu
      8th of Dec, 2016

This company should be sued! What they're doing is fraud and theft!!

• Ko
      28th of Oct, 2017

I had hundreds if not a thousand dollars worth of movies gone no explanation I'm pissed what there doing is fraud and theft I want my money back