Cindy West / Anti 360

I had a360 show up on my computer without ordering it or wanting it as i already had all the protection i needed. The main problem i had was it would interupt my email or any other program i was running. It would go full screen and cover anything i was working on and even shut my computer down. When it didn't do this it would lock me up. I spent 2 days getting rid of it and still have not been able to totally remove it. Please beware!!!

Comments

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2009

That's because it's spyware you goat. I assume you got it from http://www.2-antispyware.com/ which is where everyone seems to. It's CLEARLY a fake site.

Ji
  11th of Mar, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of these AV360 "error" messages?

Pe
  14th of Mar, 2009

They took me for $79.90, I didn't realized it until after I had done it. The dogs quickly grapped the money from the charge card. I was in a program on my computer I was having trouble getting out of. They came in with my computer is being attacked and a lot of other mess, saying I need to purchase that 360 crap, actually they locked my system up so I couldn't get out without buying their fake crap stuff. I could kick my own tail.

Ra
  22nd of Mar, 2009

This happend twice to me. The first time I completly wiped my computer and put everything back on. Then it came back again and being so smart I paid the money and all my problems were fixed until today when I saw that they charged my account a second time which led me to find that I got scamed.

Ci
  20th of Apr, 2009

i wanna know how to contact these people or organization or what the hell to do this is crap