Cindy Crawford Furniture / Living room furniture falling apart

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

We purchased the Cindy Crawford living room from ROOMS TO GO in Raleigh North Carolina in July of 2008 and it is falling apart. The foam in the cushions is flat and the fabric is worn. We took the pillow casings off to dry clean and the stuffing was a mess. We paid almost $4, 000. for this set and am very dissatisfied. It is only my husband and I...we are very neat people and take excellent care of our purchases. We would like to share our dissatisfaction with Cindy Crawford, however, there is no way to contact her.

Mk

More Cindy Crawford Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Un
      25th of May, 2011

Wish I had read this before I went there and had the same type of problem!!!

• Sr
      17th of Nov, 2013

Bought a leather sofa 2/12 years ago and on one side the support has gone and is very uncomfortable to sit on. I am not a big person. Love the sofa otherwise but it should last longer than that.

• Ro
      25th of Apr, 2014

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYMORE OF CINDY CRAWFORD'S BEDROOM FURNITURE! In 2010 I purchased an 8 piece pinewood canopy bedroom set from Room to Go located in Gwinnett, GA. The style was beautiful but the lacquer finish totally lack durability. I spend approximately $3, 000 for that furniture. It was the worst I'd ever seen. I was so disappointed that I put faith in her name.

• Vi
      16th of Mar, 2016

I purchased a Cindy Crawford sectional only 3 months ago paid over $2000 for it . I had to have it replaced already with another one now this one is 1 and 1/2 months old feathers falling out sectional won't stay together has a terrible odor. Same problem as first one. Rooms to go should be ashamed to sell such junk . Cindy should do her modeling and let the experts make furniture. Rooms to go should pull her line and let her buy her junk.. Bet this furniture isn't in her home. Rooms to go should be shut down even with a warranty they act as if they are doing you a favor. Will never buy another thing from them and will make sure people i know don't. Shame on you Cindy...

• Te
      17th of Mar, 2016

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. All new purchases are backed with a one year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.

• Bo
      28th of Jun, 2018

@TellUsRTG My couch is under a year and My living room couch and the cushions where we sit are just done I don’t understand my parents have couches for years I paid $3000 for my couch and it doesn’t look like a fancy living room anymore because of how sunken in and uncomfortable it is who do I reach out to to get new cushions at least

• Ju
      19th of Sep, 2016

I purchased a beautiful white sectional from Rooms to Go a year and a half ago. It was a HUGE mistake. The couch is stuffed with feathers. It sheds feathers everyday. It is like a molting bird. If I don't put a blanket underneath me the feathers poke through and can really hurt. I paid good money for this couch. I am a 69 year old widow that can hardly afford to replace the couch. I am just sick about the fact that someone like Cindy Crawford would make and sell a product like this without a recall, or someway to fix the mistake. I had no idea that there was a year warranty on the product or I would have returned it. In order to protect your reputation in the furniture industry I hope you are reading what people say and trying to fix the problems. Than you for your time, please listen, and do something about the problem. We all had faith in you!!! Judy Jensen, 5004 Thomas Drive Panama City Beach, Florida 32408. I would really appreciate a response. Hope it is better than the one you gave the last person.

• Lt
      10th of Jan, 2018

I bought my leather chair at Sam's Club . The stitching is coming undone on the arm. I need a phone number to call to make a claim. Does anyone have a phone number I could call?
    Thanks,
    L Terry

• Ju
      22nd of Jan, 2018

I bought a cindy Crawford couch set in 2015! It is falling apart! The frame broke and bought it at Raymour Flannigan so I paid a lot for this set and it sucks!!! Don't waste your money with her or Raymour!!!

4th of May, 2018

@judymarie I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO MY SOFA, SUCKY FURNITURE.

• Bo
      28th of Jun, 2018

My couch is under a year old and is My living room couch and the cushions where we sit are just done!!! I don’t understand my parents have couches for years, I paid $3000 for my couch and it doesn’t look like a fancy living room anymore! It’s just sunken in and uncomfortable. who do I reach out to to get new cushions at least we are very disappointed

• Te
      17th of Jul, 2018

@Bombshell Please reach out to us by sending an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. We definitely want to look into this and help in any way that we can!

• Sh
      18th of Jul, 2018

We purchased a complete set, electric couch and 2 recliners in February, 2017 and this is July 2018. I have noticed that one of the recliners is leaning to one side and my husband can see the problem with the welding. I contacted RTG and they said, sorry can't help and can't give you the number of any repair service, theirs is for "warranty customers only"! I need a new recliner or someone to fix this piece of expensive furniture!! I have an extended warranty but they said is was for the leather only.

Sharla.dillon@tn.gov