Cindy Catalfano / grant scams

United States, West Virginia Review updated:
grant search center scam me, Is there really a website out there, that will help a person apply for a home grant? I am a working single mother with 4-kids, to raise, and this time in life is hard to make ends meet. I have been scam on the internet so many times it hurts, my heart tells me there are some good honest God fearing people out there. that might help me apply for a grant. I am not asking for a hand out. I am willing to pay the fee.but I want to know for a fact the grant is real.

More Cindy Catalfano Complaints & Reviews

D  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Dear Cindy Catalfano,
We offer our apologies. We have checked our record which shows that you have only been charged for Shipping and handling charges $1.98 which you have agreed at the time of sign up.

We have NOT charged $19.97 as claimed by you. We suggest you to check the charges on you cc or debit card. If anything please call us on (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and we will be happy to assist you.

As for the grants you have only used the trial period and must have gone through only few of the grants. It all depends on the time spend and applying the right grants. We don’t directly issue any grants and Individual results may vary.

A  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
There is a place to apply for grants. It's FREE really FREE. But there is a lot of work involved. but if you're willing to do the work you might get lucky. grants.gov Hope this helps!