Cincopa.comThey didn't provide any help and their directions were completely useless

I recently joined the website www.cincopa.com. I’m not a professional, so I need their help, but these jerks only promised and tipped-toed around the subject. After 3 weeks I got the email from them, where the rep provided some directions. I didn’t understand them, so I sent them emails again. But at this time no one replied. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Ss
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

Oct 31, 2018
    Cincopa - I got the best experience using Cincopa!

I don't know why people can't understand the platform and then criticize it. I'm really excited about this platform, every video that I created for marketing my client's company works great and analytics always showed worthy stats.

• Ha
      Oct 07, 2019
    Cincopa - Misleading Ad

It is giving misleading information. It states clearly free trial 30days, after that free account with 3 videos, 3 audio and 50 images. But my account was suspended because I did not upgrade premium. It is wasting time and effort building on their platform.

Zooeffect bought over by them, but it is not operational now.