CIMB Bank / unauthorised debit charges to paypal transaction
After the news spread on the CIMB account being hacked, i decided to log in to my CIMB account and found out the following transaction was being made fraudulently.
Date of transaction: 7 December 2018
Time: 10:34:03 pm
Amount: MYR 57.03
I DO NOT have a paypal account and DID NOT perform the above transaction.
Understand the amount involved is small for you, but please take this matter seriously. It indicates that you there is a security issue and people are losting faith/trust with you.
Please help to BLOCK any future transactions of this bank account with PAYPAL, believe you should be able to do so as i dont think you are able to help to claw back my lost money. But at least, to prevent such situation from happening again.
I can be reached at +[protected], [protected]@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.
More CIMB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service 
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - Tidak Puas Hati Layanan Kakitangan CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara 
- CIMB-collection management centre - rude n arrogant stff 
- CIMB Debit Card - CIMB Debit Card 
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card) 
- CIMB Bank - opening an account at cimb klcc on weekend
- CIMB Bank - horrendous customer service received at cimb sri damai branch, penang
- CIMB Bank - kad di sekat
- CIMB Bank - general service for my business account and overseas payments/receipts
- CIMB Bank - wrongly return my cheque