CIMB Bank / complaint on short-changed of cash from alliance bank atm in servay likas, kk
I would like to lodge an official complaint on what took place last week during my transaction through MEPS cash withdrawal I made using an Alliance Bank ATM at Servay Likas, Kota Kinabalu on Thursday, 30 August 2018 at 2.57pm.
On my 1st transaction, I performed a withdrawal of RM200 cash but the ATM only dispursed RM100 (2 pieces of RM50 notes) while I noticed the other RM100 note was stuck. I tried to retrieved the RM100 note but the machine swallowed it. I performed a 2nd transaction of RM100 withdrawal immediately in hope that the stucked RM100 note will be dispurse but unfortunately it did not happen.
I have lodge a formal complaint to Alliance Bank Customer Service and they will conduct internal investigation. They have advised me to lodge this official complaint to CIMB to help to expediate their investigation. The Alliance Bank Complaint Reference No: 4007194
I hope to hear from CIMB soon. My mobile no: [protected].
Richard Austin Spiji
Updated by Richard Spiji, Sep 03, 2018
Please assist me on this the soonest!
More CIMB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service 
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - Tidak Puas Hati Layanan Kakitangan CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara 
- CIMB-collection management centre - rude n arrogant stff 
- CIMB Debit Card - CIMB Debit Card 
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card) 
- CIMB Bank - horrendous customer service received at cimb sri damai branch, penang
- CIMB Bank - kad di sekat
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised debit charges to paypal transaction
- CIMB Bank - general service for my business account and overseas payments/receipts
- CIMB Bank - wrongly return my cheque