CigarettesExpress.com / Product Not Received

1 P. O. Box 365Irving, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-613-2447

Follow Up to 11/6 Post. After reading Linda's post, I phoned CigarettesExpress.com at [protected] again asked status of order and was told they just came into the warehouse yesterday. However, when I phoned yesterday that person also told me they had just come in on 10/27. So ... I did the Linda thing and told them I was tired of the excuse and I wanted to cancel my order. I also inquired how that process worked. Krista explained she keeps two sheets that are picked up at the end of the day. One sheet is a follow-up sheet, and the other is a cancellation sheet. A man named Mike picks these up at 7 p.m. each day. He reads them and handles. As today is a Friday, November 7, I do not anticipate any action until next week. She did say the credit might not be returned until next week. The only thing was Mike would have to check to see if the cigarettes had been shipped. If they had been shipped, they could not cancel and give me a credit. I believe it is highly unlikely anything is shipping out of some empty warehouse! Anyway, GREAT post by Linda. I am hoping it works. At least I have the names and process that is suppose to occur. Thanks Linda.

J

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I have been a customer of this business for over 2 years and always received my order in less than a week. I has been almost a month since I ordered and they received $500.00 from me. Still no product, no one on their phones, and no replys to emails.
    I order for other family members and have had to repay them. I am a widow on a very fixed income and this expense means no holidays for my family. THANK YOU CIGARETTE EXPRESS.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. There are other complaints.

4th of Nov, 2008
    CigarettesExpress.com - No product-$208.89 stolen
    cigarettesexpress.com
    New York

Have dealt with this company for over a year. All of a sudden, no product, no credit for the money they stole from my bank. Is anyone investigating this? You cannot contact them via phone or email (tried about 12 times on both). Is this something the attorney general of New York should be contacted about?

• J
      6th of Nov, 2008

Order placed 10/21/08, checking account debited $273.68 on 10/23/08. Three emails sent, no response, 3 phone calls placed to 1-800-613-2447 and put on hold for at least 20 minutes. The last person I spoke to was named Lisa located at their Virginia call center. She advised the order was processed and they were notifying the warehouse as of 10/27/08. She could NOT give me a ship date. I am starting to agree with these other posts that something is wrong. I am going to send them a letter via fax (their fax number to send your debit authorization and drivers license (don't you think that is odd). I was an old customer who had only ordered in September and the product was shipped from New Mexico so I was already in the system and did not send them the driver's license. I think I will also take the letter that I am faxing and send it certified return receipt to their post office box and then file a complaint with my State's ATtorney GEneral's office. This is easy to do because the forms are online at your State's Attorney General's office. It may be enough to force their hand.

• Li
      6th of Nov, 2008

Update from my complaint of 10/31. I decided it was time to contact these people. I started calling when they opened and I dialed the phone every 10-15 minutes for about 3 hours then I finally got a message that said hold for the next available operator. I held for about 15 minutes until I got to talk to someone. They used the same old story they got behind when they moved the business. I told them I didn't want excuses just my money back. Well it's only been 3 days and the funds have been credited back to my account. I have used their service for 2 years but I don't think I will do so again.
    So for everyone else that has not received their orders, don't give up hope. GOOD LUCK.

• J
      13th of Nov, 2008
    CigarettesExpress.com - Refund Received
    Cigarettesexpress.com
    Irving
    New York
    Phone: 800-613-2447
    cigarettesexpress.com

Order placed 10/21/08, checking account debited 10/23/08, cancelled transaction 11/7/08, monies returned to my checking account on 11/13/08. 1-800-613-2447. Thanks Linda for the suggestion, it worked and I will NEVER order from them again.

• Bc
      21st of Nov, 2008

I've ordered from this company for 3 years now they have kept my money and refused to send product.

• Gi
    Everett
    Washington
    Phone: 425-348-5255
    mad-catdesigns.com

The last 3 orders have taken up to a month after the money was WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT to be delivered. Delay is one thing - keeping my money is something else entirely. They don't answer phones or respond to emails. One can only assume a scam is afoot!

• Al
      30th of Nov, 2008

my order was placed nov. 6th. haven't rec'd on nov. 30th. will try to
    call and have my money put back into my acct.
    Does anyone know what happened to this company?

1st of Dec, 2008

Same thing has happened to me. I placed order on 10/28/08 for $677.05. Called several times, sent 3 or 4 emails.
    Spoke with a woman in Virginia, she said order was in warehouse preparing to be shipped, or something along those lines.
    Spoke with who I believe is the same woman, but she says now her name is Jennifer. I recognize the voice as being the one I spoke to before. Now she tells me that they no longer carry American Spirit cigs. Then she acted as if she is doing me a favor when I mentioned a refund. SOMETHING IS MAJORLY scammin here.

They had also asked for driver liscense verification but I told her I am a repeat customer. She claims they moved warehouse to Kentucky and someone else previously said they moved it to Kansas.

Said the order would be shipped in about a week. They said that more than once as well.

My bank tells me they cashed in the $677.05 on 10/30/08...just 2 days after the order was placed. Today is Dec 1, 08
    going into the second month of waiting for a product they had no intention on sending, obviously.
    I dont even know if I am going to get this money back.

1st of Dec, 2008

I HAVE JUST WRITTEN THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE TO THESE THIEVES...DEC 1, 2008 AT 8:15PM.

cARMELA

PS We should all get after these thieves. There is power in numbers and they have no business stealing from us, especially in these hard times.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My refund best be in my account tomorrow morning . You have been holding my money for over a month now, knowing full well that you suddenly do not carry my brand of cigarettes and had no intention of sending them. I will not let this pass. You owe me $677.05 and I have lost money from my interest bearing account as a result of this deception. If the money is not available PRONTO be aware that I will contact the BBB, the District atty in Virginia, Kansas, Kentucky and New Jersey. This will not be overlooked. I will not be stolen from. I will see to it that you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This is a federal offense on more than one level. Be aware. This will not be overlooked. I will call my bank tomorrow and the money better be there. I am also in contact with others you have ripped off. Also know that I will contact the FTC. A class action suit may be in order as well. I will find every single way to expose you and see to it that you all pay for this crime.

I strongly advise you contact me at########## as my patience has long since run out. I expect to hear from you on Tues Dec 2 without fail

• Al
      15th of Jan, 2009

ME TOO FOLKS;
    I also have fallen victim to the thieves that have taken over the once honest cigarettesexpress web site to the tune of $162.15 that I ordered on Nov 29, 08, when I finally got thru their phone lines that would keep you on hold for an eternity on Dec 23, 08 Iwas told that my order was misplaced so they cancelled it and re designated it to a new order number. I'm seeking ways to bring these Criminals to their just dessert, I've allready filed a mail fraud claim and am looking for other ways.If any one has any other stratagies let me know.