CigarettesExpress.com / Being charge with no products receive

Irving, NY, United States Review updated:

Re : Being charges with no products receive
I've placed an order with Cigarettesexpress.com on 10/9/08, money has been withdraw on 10/10/08 through Keystone-cigs, but since now I still haven't receive any cigarettes from Cigarettesexpress.com. I've been calling their 1-800 number no answer with only busy signal. E-mail them 4th times no return at all. Never ever buy cigarettes with this company anymore ...
To

Comments

Ji
  2nd of Nov, 2008
Same problem here. They've got $83 of mine but no product yet.
Sh
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I have been ordering from Cigarettes for a several years now. I couldn't get through on the phone line so ordered on line this time. Sent the order and check and have not received my order. I can send you a copy of my driver's license but I do not want you to debit my account. I am 70 years old and am about to look for another supplier unless you send my order. The number of the order is 868519. You may call me and leave a message at 303-691-9451. Please respond. I will fax the copy of the license tomorrow.
Sharon L. Stemsrud
Ca
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Just wanted to let everyone know that my $670. has been refunded and returned to my account by Cigarette Express.com as of today. Whew. I am relieved. Seems they really did have a lot of problems with a sudden
warehouse move and it caused major backups and delays. They came through for me and the money has been returned.