CigarettesExpress.com / Rip-off!

1 P.O. Box 365Irving, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered from cigarettesexpres.com on 9/20/08, and a draft was taken from my checking account, by them, on 9/25/08. So far, they have not shipped my order. They refuse to answer e-mails when I inquire about my order...I have done this 8 times. They have taken their pohone off the hook, so there is no way to contact them. I filed a complaint with the BBB in NY, and they sent the complaint to Albuquerque, NM. That office contacted them about my complaint, and so far, they refuse to acknowledge the complaint. I have seen similar complaints now being lodged against this ocmpany on different websites, so it appears they just took everyone's money and ran.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY-YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Va

Comments

• Wa
      11th of Nov, 2008

I placed an order with cigarettes express 12 Oct. and like the other complaints the money was debited from my account on 15 Oct. and have still not received the order. I think we have all been taken these rip off artist. I am contacting the New York State D.A. and also the FTC. I urge everyone to do the same. We may never get our money back but maybe they will be shut down and who knows maybe they will get a home behind bars where, if they use cigarettes, they will deprived of those. Also be sure to contact your bank. Remember these creeps have that information.

• Gr
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I too have ordered from this company in October. I called and called and finally got someone on the phone, but they had no idea when the order would be shipped
    but in the meantime I filed a complaint with the BBB and my order came about two days after. So keep on complaining. I found another company and got my
    order in three days. Adobe Cigarettes in case you are interested.

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2008

I am going to write to these creeps right after this, since they wont answer the phone anymore I will tell them i intend to contact the BBB, the FTC and the DA of my state and of Viriginia state. They damn well better have my money back in my account tomorrow morning!
    $677 is a lot of money. I am not going to let this slide by. They kept me waiting with their bull sh_t lines for over a month now.

I strongly suggest everyone put the fear of God into them. We have been RIPPED OFF BIG TIME !

Carmela