CigarettesExpress.com / Rip-off!

P.O. Box 365Irving, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered from cigarettesexpres.com on 9/20/08, and a draft was taken from my checking account, by them, on 9/25/08. So far, they have not shipped my order. They refuse to answer e-mails when I inquire about my order...I have done this 8 times. They have taken their pohone off the hook, so there is no way to contact them. I filed a complaint with the BBB in NY, and they sent the complaint to Albuquerque, NM. That office contacted them about my complaint, and so far, they refuse to acknowledge the complaint. I have seen similar complaints now being lodged against this ocmpany on different websites, so it appears they just took everyone's money and ran.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY-YOU WILL BE SORRY!
Va

Comments

Wa
  11th of Nov, 2008
I placed an order with cigarettes express 12 Oct. and like the other complaints the money was debited from my account on 15 Oct. and have still not received the order. I think we have all been taken these rip off artist. I am contacting the New York State D.A. and also the FTC. I urge everyone to do the same. We may never get our money back but maybe they will be shut down and who knows maybe they will get a home behind bars where, if they use cigarettes, they will deprived of those. Also be sure to contact your bank. Remember these creeps have that information.
Gr
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I too have ordered from this company in October. I called and called and finally got someone on the phone, but they had no idea when the order would be shipped
but in the meantime I filed a complaint with the BBB and my order came about two days after. So keep on complaining. I found another company and got my
order in three days. Adobe Cigarettes in case you are interested.
Ca
  1st of Dec, 2008
I am going to write to these creeps right after this, since they wont answer the phone anymore I will tell them i intend to contact the BBB, the FTC and the DA of my state and of Viriginia state. They damn well better have my money back in my account tomorrow morning!
$677 is a lot of money. I am not going to let this slide by. They kept me waiting with their bull sh_t lines for over a month now.

I strongly suggest everyone put the fear of God into them. We have been RIPPED OFF BIG TIME !

Carmela