Cigarettes Express / Rip off company

Do not place orders with cigarettesexpress.com!!

I placed an order on October 3, 2008 and have yet to receive the product. They do not answer or return phone calls or respond to emails. As they take only electronic bank checks, I checked and my bank check was processed on October 7th and they have received payment - still no delivery!

I have used Cigarettes Express for a couple of years with no problem. Orders were taken on line and delivery was prompt. Now, it would appear that they are running a fraudulent business. I fear I have lost my $$ and want to make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Na

Comments

• Pj
      22nd of Dec, 2008

I have shopped w/ cig express for 3 + years and always had my delivery with in 4 or 5 business days. It was great. Two orders ago it took nearly 2 weeks, last order was well OVER 2 weeks. I to sent emails and never got responses. I'm done w/ them!

• Cf
      25th of Dec, 2008

You might put a trace on your order at the post office. I have never had a problem with this company & have been doing business with them for quite a long time now. Hope you get your order soon.