Cigarettes-com.com / Rip off

I just ordered 3 cartons of cigarettes with www.cigarettes-com.com. I didn't receive the comfirmation email. When I try to check my order status, their website is no longer available. My credit card shows " ESR III PINETOP AZUS". Can you do anything to help with this situation.

De

Comments

• Da
      5th of May, 2009

Call your credit card company up and file a dispute. They will credit your card and not pay the company. You have 60 days for any commercial dispute.

• Ci
      24th of Jul, 2009

Dear Debra, please, contact Cigarettes-Com.Com Customer Care at +1-877-861-6567 (Mon-Fri 12pm-8pm EST) or by e-mail sales@cigarettes-com.com if you feel there is still a problem. Sorry for I didn't comment earlier, I've just come upon this complaint occassionally. Jane, Cigarettes-Com.Com Customer Care Service.

• Ha
      2nd of Sep, 2009

there are many "scam sites" in the online cigarette biz. I'll stick with the site I've been using for over three years:

They've never missed a delivery & have always answered my questions promptly and in simple to understand English.

Good Luck with the rest of the sites!

• Ha
      17th of Oct, 2009

actually I have always found cigarettes-com.com to be a good site. my previous comment about "scam sites" was not aimed at them direclty as they do have a reputation for reliability & good customer service.