Cigarette-Shop.biz / Online scam

Do not use this website to order anything, they don't deliver goods after you pay for them. No response to emails or phone calls.

La

Comments

• Ba
      27th of Apr, 2009

I bought cigarette from cigarette shop biz and they did not send my order as well as did not refund even my order status says that was refunded. I tried several time to connect them but I could not. You cannot open a claim from your bank because of they just accept online check. So, do not purchase from cigarette.shop.biz

• La
      8th of Jun, 2009

I purchased from cigarette shop biz same thing took my money and no cigerettes and no response i am reporting them did you have to close your accout too.

• Ra
      4th of Aug, 2009

the same thing happened to me. These people are a bunch of crooks

• Mw
      15th of Sep, 2009

Same thing happened to me. They say they couldn't deliver because no one was home. They would not supply a tracking or a delivery company.

• Mw
      15th of Sep, 2009

Same thing happened to me. First some BS excuse, then quit answering Email.

• Fr
      4th of Dec, 2009

Yup, a bunch of crooks. No cigs, promise of a refund, no refund. Little recourse as they're apparently run by the russian mafia or al qaeda or the likes. I am reporting them to their web hoster in hopes that they'll discontinue that relationship with them.

• Ba
      19th of Feb, 2010

Just got SCAMMED by these same CROOKS. Fortunately my undelivered purchase was made on my credit card (not debit or EFT) and I am getting a credit for the $74.70 these CROOKS tried to scam me out of. I should have Googled these CROOKS before I took their bait of discounted smokes. Also no answer to several emails...Live and Learn.

• Va
      18th of Aug, 2010

I did the same thing! Ordered and did not receive order, will not answer any emails etc.
    What a piece of crap these people are!
    Well, guess I'm out of $154.00.
    I will go to my bank and see what I can do about it.
    Hope to at least get my money back!

• Bi
      11th of Sep, 2010

I got exactly the same thing. Ordered in April and that have been [censor]ting me since May telling me how they have troubles with various containers.
    I did find that the site is registered in US and the regitrant even has an address in Cleveland. His name is Allen Winner. Here is the google maps link:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=15813+Chatfield+Ave.+Cleveland+Ohio&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=15813+Chatfield+Ave, +Cleveland, +OH+44135&gl=us&ei=3ZGLTNbCM4WClAfH-rBk&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA
    The phone number is 1-216-941-6062.

• Li
      6th of Oct, 2010
    Shop Cigarettes - not delivered
    Shop Cigarettes
    Spain
    shopcigarettes.com

Ordered and not delivered so company recent and still not delivered

• Cl
      17th of Oct, 2010

did the same thing to me $800.00!told to wait my7 order would be there, given fake tracking # i waited too lone to dispute the charges on my debit card i got screwed also

• K1
      9th of Dec, 2010

Yes, they did the same to me... fake tracking# and a bunch of excuses and then stopped answering emails. Just goes to show that you never know what you are dealing with when you are on the internet! I deal with cigoutlet.net now and have never had a problem. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to try to save a couple of bucks.

8th of Feb, 2015

Anyone knows the phone number for these ###ers?? I order a carton n I told them to cancel and they didn't even respond to my email

• Jd
      4th of May, 2015

Made the mistake of ordering from this comany. I never received my product or refund don't make the same mistake that I did and order from them.

2nd of Jul, 2015

The website says 31 days is how long it could take.

I e-mailed them after 31 days with: "Hi, I still have not received this and it has been over 13 days. Please advise. Note - the tracking number does not come up with anything on USPS.com."
    They replied: "Dear James
    I am very sorry that you haven't received the order #1853956, apparently it got lost in transit
    As a solution, may I suggest that we compensate the loss by a replacement, and if by any chance you get the original order you will let us know
    I replied: "Hi Catherine,
    A replacement sounds perfect. I will let you know if I receive the original order.
    Thanks,
    James
    They replied: "Dear James
    Here is the tracking number for the order - (TRACKING NUMBER WAS HERE)
    Please check it at usps.com, note that any additional information on the order will appear as soon as it comes through American Customs and consequently processed by the USPS
    Please let me know when you get it
    Have a great day!
    Catherine
    Customer support

I received the cigarettes a couple weeks later. I replied: "Hi Catherine,
    I got them! Thank you so much!
    James
    "
    As far as I'm concerned that is good customer service and a good experience. I am planning on getting more soon. All these negative reviews actually have me concerned.. Not sure what I'm going to do yet but if I order more, I'll report back with how it goes.