cigarea.com / scam

cigarea.com and their other websites (discount-cheap-cigarettes.net, cigbuynow.com, cigdot.com) are all scams!
they took my money and ran! do not order cigarettes from them they will do the same to you!

I've attach my email conversations with the fraudulent company in hopes to save someone their money and time.

Mi

Comments

• Sp
      8th of Mar, 2010

They're shady ###. I canceled my order because their Web site said my order didn't go through, so I ordered from another Web site that I already trusted. Then I get an order receipt in the mail from them, so I call to cancel. Canceling was fine, but that was last summer, and I still haven't received a refund. The only place online that I've ordered several cartons from with no problems is cheap-smokes.biz.

• Ti
      18th of Jan, 2012

WTF! I've ordered a bunch of times from cigbuynow.com for 2 years already and never had a problem. BEST CIGARETTE SHOP EVER. You should send them a message to find out what's going on with your order. Ask for Brian, he'll def give you a hand. Peace!

• Di
      28th of Feb, 2012

I have ordered on www.cigarea.com, too and have just positive thoughts about them. The order received on time, customer support team is so kind! My Visa was not working(my fault) and they helped me a lot with all the information and with ordering online, because I am not so good at it yet.
    Anyway, I will remain their customer for sure.

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2015

They scammed me big time! Took my money and ran! They said they "fixed the errors and were accepting future orders" but refused to refund my bank the $200 they deducted! They referred me to some other "company" called "Intertrans". It was complete B.S.! My bank wouldn't get involved at all. I just stopped buying online and found a local shop that rolls generic smokes for $35/carton (in IL). Wish I had read this before I placed that order!