Cici's Pizza / foreign objects in food!
I was dining at Cici's Pizza when a foreign object in the food damaged my tooth. The manager told me it most likely came out of their salad which they recieve prepackaged. When I spoke over the telephone to an employee at Allied insurance, who insures cici's pizza, a ms. jessica pennington who is some kind of insurance rep., ms. pennington laughed and called me a liar.
More Cici's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99 
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea 
- Cici's Pizza - racial profiling! 
- CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN - customer humiliating 
- Cici's Pizza - very little pizza
- CiCi's Pizza #228 2356 SE Green Oaks Blvd Arlington Tx 76018 - burnt food
- Cici's Pizza - service and disrespect
- Cici's Pizza - service/health issue
- Cici's Pizza - customer service and satisfaction 
- Cici's Pizza - there was nothing to choose from.. maybe three different pizzas