Cici's Pizza / foreign objects in food!

1 Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-532-1436

I was dining at Cici's Pizza when a foreign object in the food damaged my tooth. The manager told me it most likely came out of their salad which they recieve prepackaged. When I spoke over the telephone to an employee at Allied insurance, who insures cici's pizza, a ms. jessica pennington who is some kind of insurance rep., ms. pennington laughed and called me a liar.

Comments

• Fl
      24th of Mar, 2008

my complaint deals with the Longview.Texas Ci Ci pizza restarant not giveing senior drink discounts as in the past . Their attitude is not good they act as tho they are doing you a favor and the customer means nothing to them just the money they make. I used to go with my family to Ci Ci but will never go back. Their attitude is bad!

18th of Apr, 2009

How do you file a formal complaint? My daughter-in-law and son went to Cici's in Nacogdoches Texas and as they were eating she found a part of a tooth in her pizza. They complained to the manager and needless to say was pretty upset. They were told not to come back in there to eat anymore. As they were showing them what was found in the pizza they took it from them.

18th of Apr, 2009

Seriously, go get a job or something...from looking at your profile this is all you do..

18th of Apr, 2009

LOL I do work unlike you and evidently you dont pay much attention because it was not my daughter idiot. get a life if you are unable to work.

18th of Apr, 2009

Jason Tillo is looking for a job please hire him if you will Mc Donalds!!!

You sure need to be...

actually yep!!!

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2016

I ate at Cicis in Va Bailey's Crossroads. No employee wore gloves. The cashier was handling money. Then the same employee started stocking the salad bar, rubbed his hands together then went back to the register. The female employees who were making the pizzas didn't wear gloves either. I went to school for culinary arts/hotel restaurant management. So many health codes were violated. I will never eat at another Cicis.

• Wi
      2nd of Jun, 2016

Ever noticed how the people who write complaints about the gloves do nasty things themselves? Like, a lady complained about gloves at a store that I was shopping at, and while she was complaining about the gloves she was steadily eating grapes out of the bag. She was eating unwashed produce but had an issue about a clerk not wearing gloves.

Listen, people can wipe their nose and scratch their butt with gloves on just like they can with them off.