CIC*CE Credit Reporting / Unauthorize credit charges

GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-451-3407
I keep having CIC*CE Credit Reporting charging my debit card for $ 12.95 every month and I have not authorized this. How can I get them to stop? What do I need to do?
Th

Comments

Ju
  30th of Dec, 2008
I, too, have been charged for several things on my credit cards, that I know nothing about. I was not sure where or how "Shopping Essentials" got my card number...but after reading some of your letters, I see several familiar places that I had visited. I guess it is true, you just do not know who you can trust any more!!!
Al
  31st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hoew do you get these charges stopped?
Al
  31st of Dec, 2008
I browsed wllwatchers website but I did not download or order anything. Tey are now charging my credit card for all kinds of stuff. How do I get it stopped?
Ju
  26th of Jan, 2009
You need to cancle the card!!!
Ch
  26th of Jan, 2009
call your bank or credit card company and cancel your card immediately please. I had to cancel my card. Dont go to earn cash fast with google. They say you qualify for a free trial kit. All you have to do is pay for shipping and handling that is a $1.00. The next week they charge $29.95 a huge scam these online are a hoax dont believe any of them. I heard about them snag a job.com they had their website posted. dont fall for the lies and deceit. I learn my lesson.

Credit Report Logo Credit Report