CIC*CE Credit Report Loc:80038 / Taking money out of my bank account

I have tried for the last two months to cancel my subscription with CIC and every time I try to login they say the account doesn't exist. But they continue to take out $12.95 twice each month without my permission. Please help!!!!

Comments

9th of Sep, 2007

I'm having the same problem, they said it would be a free credit report and now I see a dollar charged.

• Mi
      11th of Sep, 2007

They are taking $9.95 out of my account every month, and I've never even heard of the company, I don't even know where their website is.

12th of Sep, 2007

They are taking 12.00 a month out of my account and I can not contact them to cancel my card number. If anyone knows how to cancel please help.

• Av
      18th of Sep, 2007

Its happening to me to. This company without any authorization from me has been charging me $9.95 since atleast May this year. I just noticed the charge and was surprised.Doing a search on this fraudulent company got me here

14th of Nov, 2007

I had a membership to this group, until I started getting billed twice and up to three times a month.

I decided to save the information on how to deactivate my account with them.

Here's the info, direct off their VERY well hidden 'how do I cancel my account' FAQ. Note, its not on the regular FAQ (unless that's changed). It doesn't show up until you hit the 'contact us' button all the way at the bottom of the page.

How do I cancel my membership?

If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel anytime to discontinue your membership to Triple Advantage Credit Monitoring and stop the monthly billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month's paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-481-6826.

This will only work if the charge is listed as CIC*CE Credit.

Hope this helps.

23rd of May, 2008

How do I cancel my membership?

If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel anytime to discontinue your membership to Triple Advantage Credit Monitoring and stop the monthly billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month's paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-829-6560.

• Mo
      16th of Aug, 2008

can you tell me how came I have a charge in my checking account I don't remember doing a charge like this so let me know whats going on

Monica Carranza

• Vi
      18th of Apr, 2009

1-888-829-6560 is the number I used to cancel. If anyone remembers that cancel AOL call that floated around the internet for a while, the experience was very similar to that. The guy even brought up Chinese hackers (I corrected him on the terminology) to try and persuade me to stay.