CIC Credit Monitoring / CIC Credit Monitoring Service Experian consumer fraud!
I applied for a "free" credit report and was able to recieve it. However, my original attempt at cancelling it was futile. I was charged several months in a row. I've called again and this time I received e-mail confirmation that it had been cancelled. As a "courtesy" I will receive 1 months fee back ($12.00).
This CIC Credit Monitoring is associated with both Lending Tree and Experian.
The number I used to cancel this mess was [protected]. It's taken me a couple of hours this morning to tend to this. I was given several numbers to call first.
This all starts with consumerinfo.com Naturally, that doesn't match the name on you bill.
Good luck for everyone else. My bigger concern is that Experian condones this type of consumer fraud. And we depend on them to keep an honest record of our credit? Unbelievable. Where is their accountability?
CIC Credit monitoring service
More CIC Credit Monitoring Complaints & Reviews
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Charging my credit card without my permission 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized payment withdrawal
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Scam artists! 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - charging account without permission 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized access to bank account for credit reports 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized charges on bank account!
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Rip off - being charged to &Free& service!