CIC Credit Monitoring / Unauthorized access to bank account for credit reports
Please find below the certified letter I sent to CIC Credit Monitoring who is also Experian and have those niffty comercials freecreditreport.com. They only supply a fax number and a P.O. Box number for Consumer Relations which is where you are directed if you have a dispute. They have not responed and are still taking out money from my account, and have been doing so for over a year.
February 10, 2009
CIC Credit Monitoring
Attn: Consumer Relations
P.O. Box 19729
Ervine, CA [protected]
Re: Incident # [protected]
Incident # [protected]
CIC Credit Monitoring,
Please find enclosed copies of my bank statements from 2/13/08 – 1/13/09. I have highlighted the debit amounts of the monies that you have deducted and the overdrafts that have resulted because of your unauthorized access to my account. Again you state that you cannot find anything that shows any debits in the amount of $9.95. The total of this debit of $9.95 for 12 months is $119.40 (I haven’t included a copy of the bank statement ending February 13th as I have not received the statement yet, but my bank states that the amount of $9.95 was extracted on 1/30/09). Also the overdrafts have a total of $78.00 plus a $10.00 cont. overdraft for a total of $88.00. This brings the total due me at $207.40. I have also included my letter of 8/28/08 to you regarding this situation, which I might add had no response from you. I have also included a copy of my driver’s license so that you can confirm that I do exist. Again I have sent a copy of this letter to the FTC, FCC, and Consumer Fraud. I expect a speedy refund and expect you to no longer access my account.
More CIC Credit Monitoring Complaints & Reviews
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Charging my credit card without my permission 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - CIC Credit Monitoring Service Experian consumer fraud! 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized payment withdrawal
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Scam artists! 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - charging account without permission 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized charges on bank account!
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Rip off - being charged to &Free& service!