CIC Credit Manager / Fraud company charging for service we are unaware

My wife's credit card has been charged for last 3 months with 12$, 9$ and 9$ from CIC credit manager. We thought it as a service charge for cash advance. But later noticed that they have been charging even after paying back the full amount. Looks like this a fraud company charging for service we are unaware. Beaware of this company. If anyone has suggestion on how to get back the money can send an e-mail.

A  14th of Jun, 2007 by
It is difficult to cancel! Today they told me that they will send confirmation of the cancellation. We will see. I did this same thing 3 months ago. If you need their number it is 1-866-541-6937. They answer 'Experian'.
A  3rd of Oct, 2007 by
A little info....it starts when you go to freecreditreport.com.....I cancelled it today, ill let you know if they actually follow through
N  3rd of Jan, 2008 by
I have had the same problem for well over a year now. Over $130 in charges. I have called to cancel it multiple times yet they are STILL charging me. Its B.S. with these big companies.
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by

CIC Credit Manager - unauthorised charges

this company or agency charges my account every month at lease three times. It wes supposed to be free. I have no way of contacting them. I would like it to stop and a refund of my money.

Patricia Sarai