CICCIC put unauthorized charges on card

1 Review updated:

A company called CIC put $12 of charges on my credit card for a credit report I didn't order or receive. A call to the company, as listed with my credit card got me an interrogation (they wanted my mother's maiden name, my SS, my credit card number, dob, et al) without providing me with an info whatsoever or allowing me to speak to a supervisor.

My credit card company called CIC a "legimate" company and refused to help, although I see the Internet is crammed with complaints about CIC. They offered to shut the card down, which obviously won't help

Ju

Comments

• Ji
      Mar 08, 2007
    CIC - Unauthorized charges on my credit card!

I have a charge on my credit card for $12.95 on Dec. 29, 2017. I have not purchased anything or received any thing from CIC.

• La
      Mar 30, 2007

CIC charged my account $12.95 for something that I did NOT sign up for and I want my money back!!!

• El
      Apr 17, 2007

I did not signed up for CIC. Somehow they charged my account for something i didn't used at all and i don't know what the CIC is! I want my money back... they've been charged me since Feb or March, I didn't remember when they started to charged me...

• Va
      Mar 05, 2008
    CIC - Money withdrawn without notice!
    CIC

I got my free credit report in Sept. 07. Now it being March 08 I get a charge of 12.95 I didn't know why. After checking into it I see that it is for some credit stuff I didn't ask for. Plus why would it be 7 months after the fact it I did authorize this program. They are not good.

• Sc
      Mar 05, 2008

Dear Val:

The website is no good because when you sign up they enter you into a subscription service. In fact, most problems are on here because people say "X company stole the money from me." However, the case is the TERMS OF SERVICE (also know as "TOS") are right on their website and could be called "the fine print". Therefore, before I would be giving anyone my information (credit card, bank account, etc) I would want to see the contract/TOS/etc.

If you are REALLY wanting the website to get a free credit report you need to go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com it is the Free Government funded website where you get your credit report free once a year. You only pay if you want to find out your credit score & you aren't signed up for a subscription service. Therefore, I would suggest to go through that website to get your report :)

Pablo

7601 Zane avenue North
    Brooklyn Park
    Minnesota
    Phone: [protected]

Billed My Card Unauthorized I Never Heard Of these People Must of gotten My Nubmer of another company credit check that iI never Gotten False Advbertisment

• Ha
      May 29, 2008
    CIC - never ordered
    CIC
    Taylors
    South Carolina
    Phone: [protected]

I did not order CIC's credit services. The mini credit report I canceled however the CIC credit report service is something that I did not order. I do not know who these people are and I want my money back.

• De
      Jul 18, 2008
    CIC - unwanted sercive/charges
    cic

cic is charging me monthly for an unwanted service. i went online to apply, never completed the application because of the cost and then have been charged monthly for their service.

• Do
      Aug 14, 2008
    CIC - you keep takeing money out of my b ank acct. even after i cancled i wantyy money put back in to my acct.a
    cic credit rerport
    syracuse
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i cancled your services last mounth &you keep takeing it out of my acct. quit riping me off and put my money back

Aug 29, 2008

I have already been told that these charges would be dropped from my account, they haven't yet. What do I need to do in order for you guys to stop taking my money?

• Da
      Sep 10, 2008
    CIC - unauthorized charges from my checking account
    Colorado

Continued charge of $14.95 since March 2017. Started calls in July, August and Sept. They can only refund 2 months. I have to write a letter to the Consumer Group to try to cancel the rest of the months...I'll be surprised if the two months get cancelled.c6