CIA / if letter is valid

1 po Box 857, Bouse 85325, AZ, United States Review updated:

Dear Mr. George Fietz,

Thank you for your prompt response to my email Mr. Fietz. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and once again to confirm your reliability in this donation scheme. I am happy to inform you that we have just forwarded your details over to the management of the payout bank, Halifax Bank Plc., United Kingdom.

I am also pleased to inform you that we have issued out a cheque of [ £1, 000, 000.00 GBP ] in your name and through our attorney in London, has now been deposited with Halifax Bank Plc., United Kingdom, the payout bank authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Online Wire Transfer to your operational bank account here in Arizona, USA. Why the Halifax Bank you might ask and I will tell you. You see when we won the lottery, we had so much pressure from distant relatives even though we did our best to help as much as we could and most embarrasing was the effect of all these on my wife's health condition and from the ever inquisitive British press.

Please for security reasons and to avoid the unnecessary troubles of the press please keep this confidential for now and remember that the objective of this donation to you is to make a notable change in the standard of living of the less privileged people all around your region of the country before the end of the year 2012. Note that you have only be chosen to receive this donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation might not get to you again so we advise you to take your time and thought in spending the donation wisely on projects that will last your community for a long time to come.

Kindly allow me to inform you also that just last month alone, I and my wife Angie, discovered a huge number of attempted double claims due to some beneficiary's informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their donations. As a result, these close friends, relatives, attorneys and third parties tried to claim the donation sum on behalf of the real recipients thereby causing serious problems for the payout bank. Please be informed that any attempted double claim discovered in the disbursement process, will certainly result to the cancellation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about their donation. So you are hereby advised to keep your information's strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered.

Now taking into cognizance the nature of the funds, United Kingdom Financial Security Act requires International beneficiaries like you to open an account with the payout bank over there in the U.K., who will be responsible for clearing the cheque in England before the funds can be transferred to your designated bank account anywhere in the world. I have therefore included a Donation Code Number to this message [DAWES/231/012RABA] which should be kept strictly confidential as you will use it in receiving your donation. You are to contact the management of Halifax Bank immediately as they have been authorized to clear the cheque and wire the funds to you after you must have opened an account with them and concluded all modalities associated with the wire transfer process.

CONTACT INFORMATION
HALIFAX BANK PLC
BANK OF SCOTLAND.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr David Pell
Director of Foreign Accounts & Administration
Direct Tel:+[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@ukhalifaxnets.com

Please give Mr. Pell a call after sending him an email and note that upon your contact with Mr. David Pell, you are to provide him with your Donation Code Number [ DAWES/231/012RABA ] so that he can verify your identity with the details we sent over to their office earlier on today. Please endeavor to keep us fully informed on all developments with the payout bank so that we can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. We want to believe that a week should be enough for the bank management to finalize the disbursement process of the donation funds to you, hopefully by this time next week.

Thank you for taking time to read this letter carefully. Your follow up with this information and full cooperation with the bank management is highly anticipated.

Best Regards,

Dave & Angela Dawes

Comments

• My
      21st of May, 2012

this is the one i got...lol
    Dear William Copeland,

Thank you for your prompt response to my email. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and once again to confirm your reliability in this donation scheme. I am happy to inform you that we have confirm your home address as related to your name given and we just forwarded your details over to the management of the payout bank, Halifax Bank Plc., United Kingdom.

I am also pleased to inform you that we have issued out a cheque of [ £1, 000, 000.00 GBP ] in your name and through our attorney in London, has now been deposited with Halifax Bank Plc., United Kingdom, the payout bank authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Online Wire Transfer to your operational bank account here in Phillipines. Why the Halifax Bank you might ask and I will tell you. You see when we won the lottery, we had so much pressure from distant relatives even though we did our best to help as much as we could and most embarrasing was the effect of all these on my wife's health condition and from the ever inquisitive British press.

Now taking into cognizance the nature of the funds, United Kingdom Financial Security Act requires International beneficiaries like you to open an account with the payout bank over there in the U.K., who will be responsible for clearing the cheque in England before the funds can be transferred to your designated bank account anywhere in the world. I have therefore included a Donation Code Number to this message [DAWES/231/012CD] which should be kept strictly confidential as you will use it in receiving your donation. You are to contact the management of Halifax Bank immediately as they have been authorized to clear the cheque and wire the funds to you after you must have opened an account with them and concluded all modalities associated with the wire transfer process.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    HALIFAX BANK PLC
    BANK OF SCOTLAND.
    CONTACT PERSON: Mr David Pell
    Director of Foreign Accounts & Administration
    Direct Tel: +44-744-002-1688
    Fax: +44-700-600-9915
    Email: [protected]@ukhalifaxnets.com

Please give Mr. Pell a call after sending him an email and note that upon your contact with Mr. David Pell, you are to provide him with your Donation Code Number [ DAWES/231/012CD ] so that he can verify your identity with the details we sent over to their office earlier on today. Please endeavor to keep us fully informed on all developments with the payout bank so that we can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. We want to believe that a week should be enough for the bank management to finalize the disbursement process of the donation funds to you, hopefully by this time next week.

Best Regards,