Churchs Chicken / shortchanged
On Sunday, July 19, I had dinner at store #10329, my order # was 244. There were two peolpe standing by me: one picking up his order and the other placing his. The second man, Jon T. Strout of Sand Springs whom I have known for 30 years and will attest to his character, showed the contents of his wallet to myself and the other gentleman, saying "I keep breaking these 20$, why do I never have change?" We laughed, and easily noted that there were only 20$ in his wallet. On paying for his meal, the girl at the register gave him change for a 10$. Confronted with this, the manager counted the drawer and it came up 4$ short. He said this proved the girl was right, but I know what I saw with my own eyes. We won't be back-- unless it's to get our 10$.
718 Grant Ave.
Sand Springs, Ok 74063
More Churchs Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - store in kingsville texas 78363 did not honor coupon code
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - no chicken available, extremely dirty, extremely slow, tons of flies
- Church's Chicken lakecreek/620 area - manager mesh not willing to correct mistake his staff made and them calls me a liar!!?!! 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - employees spitting in food while they are preparing and serving food. 
- Church's Chicken - dining area