Church's Chicken Restaurant / served expired/outdated chicken
On 01/31/2019, I bought Church's Chicken 3pc for $3 special for my lunch, which included 3pc dark (2 legs and a thigh). Unfortunately, when I return to work to eat my lunch, I was unable to do so because the chicken I received was dark and dried out, leaving me unfulfilled for lunch. The chicken was so disgusting, that if the employee was fixing this for their lunch, they would have passed. This chicken was expired and should have never been cooked nor served to anyone! I would like a refund and to have this store investigated for serving expired chicken that is hazardous to the public health.
More Church's Chicken Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Churches Chicken - $5 shrimp and tender box and attitude 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - food 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - customer service by staff named alejandro 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - corn nuggets
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - not receiving all of my chicken with my order.