Church's Chicken Restaurant / not receiving all of my chicken with my order.

1048 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 104, College Park, GA, United States Review updated:

1/20/19. A very nice lady... DT Cashier 3. But for the most part, I always have some kind of problem at the College Park, Georgia Location. I call the phone after getting home with my food and noticed all the food was not in the bag, but no one answered the phone. I called three times and the phone just rung.I need all my money back for the whole order, and some. Check 30109. @ 5:03pm. Total $11.21.

Co
Jan 20, 2019

Comments

•   Jan 20, 2019

Naere wrote my thoughts. You could ask for an extra cole slaw or something small but your entire order refunded plus is just greed.

•   Jan 22, 2019

@SubSquirrel "greed"

Behold, the main reason most come to this site.

• Be
      Jan 22, 2019

Why not get a job instead of demanding your entire order refunded. Not only do you want your order refunded you also want more. If you cannot afford to eat out visit a soup kitchen or something. The only thing you should get refunded is the food you are missing. Not your entire order and them some. Even going on EBT is less shameful than what you are doing. Cannot afford to eat out than don't. You want a refund for the rest of the food, return it and only then should you get your money back and no more.

• Be
      Jan 22, 2019

Why should you get your money back and then some? You are only entitled to get a refund for the food that you were missing. If you cannot afford to eat out then don't. Visit a soup kitchen. If you want a full refund return the food. You had no issue eating it and should have no issue paying for it. What you are doing is very shameful. Even going on EBT is less shameful than what you are doing. Cook at home. Stop being lazy. THey are not a homeless shelter or soup kitchen and you should not get your money refunded and then some just because you have no job and cannot afford to feed yourself.

•   Jan 22, 2019