Churchs Chicken / horrible customer service

1 601 N. RANCHO 89106Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-648-1115

On 2 / 27 / 08 about 5:55pm i went through the drive thru and gentleman asked me to hold on, then after about 3 minutes he said go head. I asked him “what do you have that contains 4 pieces of cicken and a bowl of mashed potatoes”, he replied, “we don’t have anything”. I said, “well what about something similar”, he said, “nothing”. But i can hear his voice with an attitude. Due to the fact that the menu did not have enough lighting, i was not able to see the menu clearly, so i asked him “if i can go tho the window” in a bothered voice he said, “i guess”. I drove up to the window and asked him, “is that the attitude that you use to treat you customers?” he said “yes mam, it’s the only one i have”. I said, “let me talk to your manager”, he said “she is not in but her name is sonia”. I looked at his name tag and it said “shift manager - marcelino”. I asked him “are you the manager”. He said, “nope im just an employee”. I requested a phone number to report him and he replied back at me “oh so you can report my ###”? I said, “yes that’s exactly what im going to do”. He slammed the window and then started cusing at me thru the inside of the restaurant and i could see all the employees looking at him. Then, he went to grab a number he opened the window and threw it at me. Then he added, “here that way you can report my ### you ###en dyke”, then slammed the window a second time. I was really in shock that i couldn’t drive away so i calmed myself down then, drove away. I got to my house and immediately called the number [protected]) , that he gave me and nobody answered the phone. I cant believe that church company would hire someone like that. It is so unbelievable. I would not dare touch anther churchs chicken again

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Apr, 2008

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD COMPLAIN WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CHURCH'S CHICKEN OR ANY OTHER PLACE OF BUSINESS. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT THE CUSTOMERS PAY THEIR BILLS (WETHER THE CUSTOMER SPENDS 99CENTS OR $1000). WHEN NO ONE SAYS NOTHING THESE PLACE OF BUSINESSES CONTINUE TO LET PEOPLE LIKE THAT BE EMPLOYED WHICH HARMS THE THEM IN THE LONG RUN. THOSE EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE FIRED AND NOT KEPT EMPLOYED WHO DO NOT GIVE ALL CUSTOMERS SERVICE AS THEY ARE GUESTS AND NOT "PESTS". JESUS SAVES (ROMANS 10:9-16).

• Wi
      5th of May, 2008

I CANT BELIEVE THAT CHURCH COMPANY WOULD HIRE SOMEONE LIKE THAT.

Um, lady..you don't seriously think its name means it is church owned do you? It's the founders last name you silly dimwit.

• Ru
      27th of Mar, 2012

Churches chicken on Central Ave in Petal, Miss.has the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing . It will be a cold day in the fictional place known as hell before I ever go back . I will be looking for another place to get my chicken livers .