Church's Chicken / poor food quality!

I was just in the Kingsland, GA Church's Chicken store located at the Petro outlet. Ordered a 10 piece white, half original and half spicy. And since they had just brought out some fresh chicken I asked if I could get that. When I got home, the spicy chicken was the texture of jerky, (I'd been given the old stuff that had been sitting for who knows how long). The person waiting on me moved slower than... She didn't seem like she cared about anything. Makes me wonder how many people driving through the area get the leftovers. I grant you I don't have a southern accent, but still. This is the second time I've gotten poor service and borderline edible chicken in there. I won't be back. And I'll make sure I tell my story to a lot of people.

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Oct, 2007

I visited their drive thru about one month ago at a Houston Texas location the smell in the drive thru surrounding was foul anyway I just brush it off as the general surroundings, and continue with my purchase of a 12 piece chicken bucket, on reaching home my kids started to eat first and then I joined them about 5 minutes later on taking my first bite I found the chicken odor very similar to that I smell at their drive thru, the chicken had just started to spoil, I told my kids to stop eating and call their customer service to my surprise their was some one to answer the call 12:30 am I spoke to one Chanel and the service was quite nice but all the nice customer service ended there, I have called them for the last 3 weeks and they informed me that they are working on the complaint it is just over a month and they have never contacted me, I still have the chicken in my freezer together with the bills and I am thinking about going public with it.

12th of Jan, 2008

Why didn't you return the chicken the same or the next day? You are supposed to talk with the district/regional manager.

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2008

I Visit the churches chicken in north st louis near downtown st louis mo. many times and the placeis wack. The employees are dirty and handle the food in a very unclean manor. I have seen a female employee push ice into a cup with her hand.and chicken returned to the restaurant put back on line for a reserve and most recently the manager transporting chicken in his rear seat on a 88 degree day. I have been in the retail meat bussiness for forty years and u dont do that. Churches clean up this place and clean those employee. They all play

• Dh
      1st of Dec, 2008

I JUST CAME HOME WITH CHURCH'S CHICKEN ORDER...WANTED A MIX OF BREAST, LEGS AND WINGS...ALL I GOT WAS LEGS AND BACKS AND THIGHS...DID NOT HAVE THE MASHED POTATOES AND BISCUITS I ORDERED...IT TOOK THEM 20 MINS. TO WAIT ON ME, AGAIN...I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN...THIS STORE IS LOCATED IN HAMMOND, LOUISIANA ON RAILROAD AVE...WORSE PLACE IN THE WORLD...I WILL ALSO LET MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS KNOW ABOUT THIS TOO...