Church's Chicken / poor food quality!
I was just in the Kingsland, GA Church's Chicken store located at the Petro outlet. Ordered a 10 piece white, half original and half spicy. And since they had just brought out some fresh chicken I asked if I could get that. When I got home, the spicy chicken was the texture of jerky, (I'd been given the old stuff that had been sitting for who knows how long). The person waiting on me moved slower than... She didn't seem like she cared about anything. Makes me wonder how many people driving through the area get the leftovers. I grant you I don't have a southern accent, but still. This is the second time I've gotten poor service and borderline edible chicken in there. I won't be back. And I'll make sure I tell my story to a lot of people.
More Church's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken - macaroni and chicken
- Church's Chicken - chicken
- Church's Chicken - your stores never have enough chicken to complete the order
- Churchs Chicken - customer care 
- Church's Chicken - complaint about service