Church's Chicken /Baseline Rd Tempe / ordered breasts/got backs and an argument
This is the 2nd time I have gone to this Church's and not gotten what I ordered.
Today ( ()ct. 30, 2008) I ordered 2 Breasts (1 spicy 1 regular). I got home and what I was given was 2 backs. This is not the first time I have been given the wrong order at this particular Church's. The first time I was too sick and tired and lived too far away to go back. This time, I now live within a mile of that location and go back I did. I took my receipt and the 2 backs back into the store. The people working there, all 5 of them are of Latin decent. They argued with me in front of other customer's that what I had been given were Breasts. I turned them over to reveal the structure of the pieces and told them again, "no, these are backs". The "manager" came over to the holding tank where they keep the cooked pieces, picked up a piece of chicken, held it up to me and said "this is thigh, you got Breasts" . I held back my laughter and said, not thigh, BACK!.
She had an astonished look on her face like she had no idea there was such a thing as a back.
I finally gave up and said, "Just give me my money back". I mean, they come to this coutry, take our jobs, don't bother to learn the language and have the nerve to argue that the backs are the breast and hold up a thigh to prove their point.
More Church's Chicken /Baseline Rd Tempe Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - biscuits
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - the services, food, and the wait time 
- Churchs Chicken - food order
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - management
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - horrible customer service