Church's Chicken - Albuquerque , NM / Fly in gravy

United States Review updated:
I went through the drive thru to order some sides to go with a meat I had made. When I got to the place I was headed, which was on the other side of town, I found a dead fly in my gravy. GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!! I phone in a complaint to the corporate office and never received a response back. I will never eat there again!!! Very poor service I must say.
Va

Comments

Au
  28th of Dec, 2007
On Sunday, December 23, 2007, I went through the drive thru window at Church's Chicken on Delowe Drive in Atlanta, Georgia. As I waited for my food, some raw chicken tenders slid out of the bag and onto the floor. The cook picked them up and put them on the counter instead of in the trash can. The trash can was right there beside the counter. I notified the manager (she was the one working the drive thru), who intern said that she was going to comfront the cook. We sat at the window at least another three minutes. She never said a word to him.
Upon receiving my order, I called the 800 number to file this complaint. I was told that Iwould receive a response via e-mail in 24 hours and to this day, I have not received one.
La
  19th of Sep, 2009
i was passing through the drive thru at church's chicken and i was placing my order and the lady was like deft or something because i had to repeat my self more than 5 times and she didnt hear and i ordered a spicy chicken sandwich with the spicy mayo on the side and she gave me the mayo on the sandwhich and i waited at the drive thru for her to fix it when i explained what was going on she gave me attitude and was really rude... church's is a horrible place with people who piss me the ### off !!!
La
  19th of Sep, 2009
okay one day we went to churches and than we orderd 2 spicy chicken sandwiches 1 with no mayo and tha other with mayo and tha guy gave us both with mayo!!we went walkin back home and we saw that he put mayo on both we went back to change it they gave us tha same exact order!!! we didnt know untill we went back home we went back to churches walkin and they said they werent goin to change it!!! and they gave us attitude... so we went like goin like 4 times ova there for nothin they gave us tha same order. wat tha ###..! dont go there there mean and rude and u wasting your money on nothing

Church's Chicken Logo Church's Chicken