Churches Chicken / poor food quality
We have always preferred Churches Chicken over other fast food chicken vendors, but the only Churches Chicken franchise in Las Cruces, NM is awful. We stopped by on Wednesday, July 25th right after 05:00 p.m. and ordered to go. We should have looked at the chicken before we drove off. It clearly had been sitting under the heat lamp all day. The chicken was so tough, it was similar to eating jerky. The bread was more like a cracker. I don't know if complaining will do any good, but we will be reluctant to purchase anything from Churches Chicken in the future.
More Churches Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - service
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - call in a order that never got doin.
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - the cashier drive thur 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - general manager
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - customer service