Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings / unresponsive for my cash out request

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I have sent the documents many times as requested. I've not received an email or any form of respond from chumba casino. I am getting emails to sell me more tokens but never the cash-out request. I received the document request on march 25th, 2018 and I replied on the 26th with requested documents for pay-out verification. I received another document request on the 27th and I re-sent the documents again on the 28th. I have (2) outstanding pay-out requests that still no respond from the casino. It's now april 12th, 2018. I was provided reference number for each cash-outs I requested. I am writing this to let people know that this company is not what they advertise as a reputable company. Do not waste your money and time. I am not expecting any pay-out as i've lost my interest but I am concern that they now have personal information about not just myself but many people who had the same experience. My thoughts is never trust such company. I am now tracking my credit report to be sure that my information is in fact not being used by someone else.

Le
Apr 12, 2018

Comments

15th of Apr, 2018

I too put in for a cash out. Sent on required documents which was my drivers license and my credit card statement. I blacked out my credit card number on my statement but you could clearly read my name and address. They said that wasn't acceptable. They wanted my bank statement which they are not getting. I sent several other documents but they said none worked. Then they said I had 2 accts with Chumba which is not true. I have claimed with paypal because I feel I have been cheated and lied too. If paypal doesnt help then Im going to see about a class action suit. There are thousands of people this has happened too.

• Pa
      20th of Apr, 2018

@Sandi Keating Sandi,
    Your story sounds exactly like mine. I am going to contact PayPal and see what they say. Please post on Facebook if you start a class action.