[Resolved] Chumba Casino / VGW Holdingsmy account is no good any more!!!

A month ago my credit card co. made a mistake and denied your payment, BUT I CALLED THEM AND THEY DENIED THE WRONG COMPANYS BILL, I cussed them out and said they messed up and had better make it right, THEY ASSURED ME THAT THEY DID.When i got my bill this month CHUMBA CASINO or (VGW HOLDINGS) WAS ON MY BILL. SO THEY MADE IT RIGHT, SO GET IT TOGETHER and REOPEN MY ACCOUNT!!! I have sent you a message before and no answer, I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE YOU OPENED!!! SO MAKE IT RIGHT!!! PLEASE I LOVE CHUMBA CASINO!!!

• Resolution statement

Wa
Nov 19, 2018

Comments

• He
      Nov 19, 2018

Help number +[protected]-O777, I called my credit card company and said they made a mistake and denied the wrong company, I denied a company called GVW so they made a mistake, BUT THEY ASSURED ME THAT IT WAS OK NOW, THAT THEY MAID IT RIGHT!!! WHEN I GOT MY BILL THIS MO IT WAS ON THERE VGW HOLDINGS, SO YOU GOT YOUR MONEY!!! I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FOR A LONG TIME AND SPENT ALOT OF MONEY WITH YOU AND YOU JUST [censored]ED ME OFF REAL QUICK!! WHY!!!