Chuck Hinnenkamp/James Turbes/Tim Peterson / Scam

1 Minneapolis, United States Review updated:

Oh where to begin with these guys. Initially we were introduced and met and saw several presentations on a Software company with several platforms and supposed holders of a Software patent that was going to make them "BIGGER THAN GOOGLE" exact words. I was getting a bargain, along with others in my circle and had an opportunity to get in a 50 cents a share before they would go to $2 a share the following week. In return my amount invested was to be safe and earn me a sound monthly return at 8% with an option to stay in but more than likely the company was to be bought for MILLIONS of dollars of which I would get my split. That being said i recieved a check for one or two months for my interest to never ever get another. Everyone else in my cirle never got their interest check according to them due to not having any money. The company format had changed several times from buying re-furbished goods and selling them to foreign countries, network advertising website with suppossed contract in place with aarp, ibm, obama administrative team etc. At one point we were doing a snap card that consumers could use and get discounts from local community and we get a portion of every transaction and it would save towns like detroit etc. and Millions of users and contracts were in place. The company name it'self has changed numerous of time from Snap Cash, Integrated Holdings, Next Holdings Inc. World Wide Busines, Provide Management World Wide - PMWW. Long story short over the past 5 years they have bragged about raising millions of dollars and have never once had a product or service and spending it on themselves, borrowing - paying a little interest and then never talking again. TYPICAL PONZI and This isn't the First offense by Jim Turbes or Chuck Hinninkamp. After doing research the State of MN has taken action against them and there are numerious complaints and judgements against them from previous investments. They have been creating investment vehicles as far back as 20years. Anyone that knows them says to be careful as they are not credible and have a bad rap sheet. If you have similar relationship blow up this blog and leave name and numbers so we can be in contact and do something about it.

Comments

• Fe
      19th of Jan, 2011

you failed to mention Sheryl Brown as the backdrop of these fake organizations. She has been a fixture since the beginning and has a past of her own.

• Ju
      29th of Jan, 2011

You are so far off base about these guys and their company you have no Idea what you are talking about!

31st of Jan, 2011

Very insightful! I don't know why you bothered to create an account and write a coment to support a company without stating any facts or providing your relationship to or experience with this company. It's pretty obvious you are a part of or raised funds for this investment vehicle. Please share your experience and supply some content if you like but let's be truthful OK.

• Rj
      7th of May, 2011

Did you ever come to a resolution with these folks?...

12th of May, 2011

me personally - no! appears they have no location presently, chuck - charles Hinnenkamp changes his number monthly and Jim doesn't pick up his phone because he's simply a fund raiser with no clue as to what he's selling. are you a victim of this group also? can email me directly and we can talk if you like - power in numbers... would love his new number if you have it. Cheryl Brown is shady and won't offer it as she's in just as deep as they are.

• La
      13th of May, 2011

I dealt with Chuck Hinnenkamp a couple years ago and didn't have any problem. He has a very good business sense and I thought he was headed in the right direction. The other 2 I have never heard of. How are they involved in this company? Are they partners with Hinnenkamp? Last time I talked to Hinnenkamp was about a year ago.

16th of May, 2011

I understand there are few individuals that like this guy and are sticking up for him or maybe this is chuck himself? how about sharing and saying something????? You dealt with him (IN WHAT REGARD?) Did you invest? did you get it back? what was the name of the company? What was the product this time, why did you come by this blog - were you searching his name or were you told to look for it and write something nice with no details, etc. really folks don't bother to comment unless you are adding value - my above complaint factual and true.

• La
      22nd of May, 2011

All I was doing was looking up the definition of a ponzi scheme and I came across this. It really surprised me to see Chucks name. No I am not an investor. He dealt with me on a personal matter. Are you an investor or have lost money? I just came across this by accident and am curious as to what is going on.

24th of May, 2011

To answer your questions - Yes i am an investor and like many others lost money - time and many nights of sleep over this relationship - if your curious as to what is going on read my complaint again i think it's pretty clear the way it's written up and should be no suprise to anyone that has dealt with him. Finding his name when searching Ponzi is very appropriate. Should have known better as Ponzi came from the master called Chales Ponzi back in the day - funny how that works. May be a great person on an individual level - but that would be about it.

12th of Jul, 2011

same guys new company name - 4u2go global inc. anyone out there know if this is legit or just another name change - same scam? let me know

• Cu
      29th of Aug, 2011

I worked for YourNet many years ago. I can tell you alot of money was taken in and spent, but I never saw any product go out. I had an argument and was fired. When I threatened to go to the SEC with what little I knew (it was observation, not proof), I was suddenly given severance and sent on my way. I found this article by querying Hinnenkamp's name, wondering if his luck ran out and whether or not he was in prison over Ponzi schemes yet. To ferdenfranky, not a great person on an individual level. Actually, he was quite abusive. Charming in public, but abusive in private.

31st of Aug, 2011

I figured as much on a personal level too but some people on this post are obviously part of the new PONZI - eventually his luck will run out and if it does not I cannot imagine he is too proud of what he has built or who he has in his life now. I know for a fact all of his brothers and sister have dis-owned him along with his ex and own children. A man without family and prayer is no man at all...

• Mi
      1st of Oct, 2011

Name change! If it's legit then why not communicate to the shareholders and quit hiding?

4th of Oct, 2011

The real news here is that we were all told we were shareholders... but in order for that to be the case you have to have an idea, product or service, licensing requirements etc. All of which James Turdes, Chuck Hinnenkamp and Mrs. Brown never obtained nore had the INTENTION to obtain.

31st of Oct, 2011

Think this guy has a History - this is all public information folks - do your research. - there others on top of this in the name of CHUCK instead of Charles. Pretty impressive resume!!!

Record Count: 20
    Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: hinnenkamp First Name: charles Case Status: All Sort By: Filed Date
    Case Number Style Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
    05-F8-86-000007 JANET MARIE HINNENKAMP et al. vs. CHARLES F. HINNENKAMP 07/10/1980
    Benton Dissolution with Child
    73-C1-86-000770 State Bank of Greenwald vs. Charles Hinnenkamp 03/26/1986
    73-C5-87-001673 Dain Bosworth, Inc., vs. Charles F. Hinnenkamp 06/19/1987
    73-C7-88-002317 MOGENS ENGKAER, APS. vs. FOS-SON CORPORATION et al. 09/02/1988
    73-C8-92-000628 AVON STATE BANK vs. CHARLES HINNENKAMP 02/21/1992
    Converted Closed
    73-C2-92-002701 FARM CREDIT SERVICES OF ST. CLOUD, ACA et al. vs. HEAT PACK MIDWEST, INC. et al. 08/28/1992
    Stearns Civil Other/Misc.
    73-C3-93-001132 FIRST NATIONAL BANK vs. CHARLES HINNENKAMP 04/14/1993
    Stearns
    Hayden, Elizabeth A. Contract
    Converted Closed
    44-C0-93-000285 MAHNOMEN FARMERS CO-OP GRAIN ASSOCIATION vs. STIRCO, A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP et al. 07/22/1993
    Mahnomen
    Anderson, Russell Civil Other/Misc.
    Converted Closed
    44-C4-93-000287 MAHNOMEN FARMERS CO-OP GRAIN ASSOCIATION vs. STIRCO, A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP et al. 07/22/1993
    Mahnomen Civil Other/Misc.
    Converted Closed
    05-C3-94-000624 FOLEY FUEL AND LUMBER COMPANY, INC. vs. CHARLES F. HINNENKAMP et al. 06/20/1994
    Benton
    Lorette, Willard P. Mechanics Lien
    05-C4-99-000487 TIMOTHY VERNON WILBER vs. CHARLES F. HINNENKAMP 04/26/1999
    Benton Confession of Judgment
    Converted Closed
    70-2001-23204 HINNENKAMP, CHARLES FERDINAND -vs- COMMISSIONER OF PUBLIC SAFETY 11/27/2001
    Scott Implied Consent
    70-2002-07804 SPONGBERG, ROBERT N -vs- YOUR NET Et Al 05/06/2002
    Scott Civil Other/Misc.
    70-2002-12435 ADAMS, LOREN K. Et Al -vs- YOURNET, INC. Et Al 06/14/2002
    Scott Civil Other/Misc.
    70-2002-17466 IOS CAPITAL, LLC -vs- YOURNET, INC. Et Al 08/29/2002
    Scott Default Judgment
    Closed
    34-CV-05-569 Charles Ferdinand Hinnenkamp vs Commissioner of Public Safety 09/19/2005
    Kandiyohi Implied Consent
    73-CV-08-15354 Timothy Vernon Wilber vs CHARLES F. HINNENKAMP 11/24/2008
    Stearns Transcript Judgment From Other Minnesota County
    05-CV-09-435 Timothy Vernon Wilber vs Charles F Hinnenkamp 02/23/2009
    Benton
    Jesse, Michael S., Civil Other/Misc.
    27-CV-HC-10-2506 NAP Southwest Station LLC vs CHARLES HINNENKAMP 04/23/2010
    - Hennepin Housing Eviction (UD)
    Closed
    07-CV-11-1653 DEAN & KAY ULRICH & Nathan & Mary Ulrich -vs- Next Holdings Inc, Charles Ferdinand Hinnenkamp, JAMES TURBES & Sheryl Brown 05/05/2011
    Blue Earth
    Walker, Bradley C. Contract
    Open

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2011

I have been contacted many times by this company. They say they will find a way to reduce your fee. Stay far away, it is a full three ring scam.

10th of Nov, 2011

I also decided to Google Chuck's name after hearing about an "investment" that an aqaintance of mine made with him. At the time, I believe it was an investment in SnapCash, which from everything that I have found, no longer exists. The amount of money given to him was substantial, and I now fear that it is simply gone. In passing, I asked about the investment a few months ago, and my friend said that there is no documentation, no contact about the investment, and that getting a hold of Chuck is nearly impossible. As with the initial post on this board, there was a promise of a huge return. We all know that some investments take time, but looking at this history here (granted, some of the court cases are of a personal matter), there seems to be a history of failing to pay, misleading individuals, and what does look like a type of Ponzi scheme: taking from some, giving or promising to others, and pocketing the money for his own gain. Innocent until proven guilty, but it seems that he has been guilty before. I hope and pray for my friend, who coudl really use the money in the near future (onset of a sickness).

28th of Jan, 2012

want to tag onto a lawsuit and get your $ back, let me know because it's in the process and I have 8 members - I know they ripped off a lot more "INVESTORS" than that. Cheaper by the dozen as they say!

28th of Jan, 2012

Anyone out there want their $ back?????? I Have 8 members and need a few more... Cheaper by the dozen as they say and it's a win win.

• Pl
      23rd of May, 2012

I meet Chuck a few years ago; they had an office in Edina at the time. Snap-Cash wanted to buy my company and offer the service we supply to a wide range of customers, AARP, GM….. but could not come up with the money to close the deal. They also bought old movies and streamed them online for customers that paid a flat fee per month. There’s no question Chuck has ADHD and Chuck didn’t treat Cheryl Brown very well. Looking at the business plan (s) I would not have invested in the company. Chuck could talk a good story, but you need to peel back the onion a little, to discover the company would not success and Chuck would never give up controlling interest for any investment.