Chubby Chico Charms / Delivery

So incredibly disappointed. Ordered 4 Easter bangles about 3 weeks ago. The money was very quickly taken out of my account. Never received the bangles. Called Chubby on Thursday and they said they should be in on Friday. They were not. Called back Friday. Begged the company to overnight them because I wanted to give them out on Easter. Company said there is no way they would do that because overnighting them would cost $25. They were going to try to figure something out... And promised to call me back in 15 minutes. I confirmed my number with them and waited... No phone call back. I called Saturday several times. No response. Also emailed 2 times. So what could have been an easy fix made your company have one less customer. And as I share this, I see and know about several other disappointed customers!!! Too bad... prices are great and jewelry is great ... But customer service sucks. I'd rather pay more to get what I want... When I want it. Your off my list. :(

Pe
Apr 20, 2014

Comments

• Ba
      22nd of Apr, 2014

Kris, You did leave the part out where USPS tried to delivery on Saturday and you where not there. You also left the part out where you did not offer to pay for overnight shipping. You also did not "beg" as you claim but you rudely demanded.

• Am
      9th of Oct, 2014

I ordered two charms from them and only received one ..I did politely email them and they apologized and said they would check to see if it was out of stock ..A letter or email on the day of shipping saying it was out of stock would have been nice if that were truly the case ..but I got nothing. No emails after the first one to let me know what was going on ..I emailed a few more times getting more and more frustrated and still nothing. I left a comment on their Facebook about about what happened and they blocked me from their page.