Chrysler / town & country limited wheelchair van
I purchased a Chrysler Town & Country Limited wheelchair van 2 1/2 years ago I have had several computer problems with it. It currently will not start because of a computer problem. I was told it thinks someone is attempting to steal it so the alarm comes on and it will not start. The van has been in for repair since September and now they inform me there are no parts available to fix it. Wheelchair vans cost between $50, 000.00 and $73, 000.00. It's a miracle when a handicap person can it one then to find out it can't be repaired.
A friend o mine who is a sales manager who sells Chrysler/Dodges told me this has been a problem for years. Also I have friends who are mechanics and they have told me the same thing
Now I owe money for a van that is useless.
WHY DOESN'T CHRYSLER FIX THEIR PROBLEMS WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE THEM??????????????
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 25 days for replacing damaged oil cooler
- Chrysler - heater core/cooling system in chrysler automobile
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep compass
- Chrysler - alignment
- Chrysler - I was told that the electrical panel that does not work on my 2011 chrysler 300 c cannot be fixed because the part is no longer made or in stock