Chrysler Service Contracts / Company taking too long to provide coverage
Purchased an extended service contract from NW Jeep for my 2002 Mini Cooper on 2/19/2008. In February 2009 the transmission failed. Annapolis MINI contacted them immediately for authorization to repair. Chrysler Service Contracts stated that the dealership needed to repair my Mini and THEN submit a request for coverage. Chrysler Service Contracts requested all service records since I owned the vehicle. They were faxed to Chrysler the same day. I contacted Chrysler on 2/27/2009. They refused my request on the status of my claim because "they have a dialogue" with the dealership. On 3/5/2009, I spoke with the service department at Annapolis MINI. They have not been contacted by Chrysler Service Contracts as of that date.
According to the extended service contract, I have complied with the claim process and the transmission is a covered component. I believe they are delaying the approval assuming that I will pay for the repair and then have to keep trying to get Chrysler Service Contracts to possibly pay for a covered component. Chrysler Service Contracts needs to honor their written contract.
More Chrysler Service Contracts Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - jeep dealership in manta ecuador
- Chrysler - 2011 dodge avenger.. heat issue
- Chrysler - 2015 rhd jeep wrangler unlimited
- Chrysler - service department at st charles chrysler jeep dodge ram dealership in st charles illinois
- Chrysler - town & country minivan