Chrysler / seatbelts on town and country minivan
I have a 2013 Town and Country Mini Van. The later part of last year the passenger seatbelt would not connect and I had to take it to a Chrysler dealer to get repaired which cost me $385.00+. Now in April 2018 the drivers side seatbelt is doing the same thing. I have to keep pushing the orange button to get it to connect and even then it doesn't always work.
This should not be happening. I bought this vehicle brand new so it is not quite five years old to me yet. I have been a Chrysler customer for over thirty years.
I should not have had to put out money to get the seatbelt repaired in the first place on a 2013 vehicle. And now this other seatbelt has to be repaired because it is not safe.
I would appreciate all that you can do to take care of this problem for me.
Your loyal Customer
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - ypsilon headlight fault
- Chrysler - dodge ram uncredited dash plastic
- Jeep Chrysler - 2015 jeep jk rain water leaks on top right side door
- Chrysler Corp - 2008 chrysler town and country
- Chrysler Jeep - 2008 jeep wrangler