Chrysler Pacifica / chrysler

I am complaining about the dumb idea of getting rid of the spear tire!!! Why would you get rid of the spear tire and the road side assistance tells you to have it towed to a Walmart and have it fixed!!! No [censored] !!! If there was a spear tire we could have changed and drive it to the Walmart to have it changed... Now my wife is stuck on the side of the road waiting for tow truck to tow her to freaking Walmart to have tire fixed... why in the world would you get rid of spear tire is beyond stupid!!! Long time dodge owner but the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!

• Updated by RayandShannon, Aug 14, 2018

I am wondering why you would get rid of the spear tire??? Then install road side assistance ?? Oh and the roadside assistance tells you to call for a tow and go to Walmart to get it fixed!!! Why in the world would you get rid of the spear tire !!! We can change the darn thing and drive it to the freaking walmart our self but no it was someone's bright idea to eliminate the tire!!! Dumbest thing I ever heard in my life!!!

Ra
Aug 14, 2018

Comments

• Ga
      14th of Aug, 2018

Someone that doesn't know that it is called a SPARE tire probably isn't smart enough to change it.