Chrysler-Jeep - 2007 Jeep Compass / I will never buy another Chrysler-Jeep product!
I got a brand new jeep compass in april of 2007 and when i got it i bought the service contract with chrysler-jeep. Well soon after i got it the plastic liner on the inside of the hatch broke. Then i had a short circuit in my dash and had tgo have it fixed. On this occasion i was told i had no right to a rental car and got a ride from a friend i just met because i live in a new city. I then called my father in ny and he called and helped me to get my service contract honored. Then i had a fuse box problem and needed that fixed and had to fight for my rental car. Now i has a problem with a vibration and that was fixed. And i had a rental but another reason i took in wss because of the tires. I was told my tires were not under warranty with jeep and to go to goodyear. So i did and goodyear told me to go back to jeep and deal it there it should be under warranty. I did and i was soon sent back to goodyear. They replace what they could and billed jeep. But in fixing the tire problem they found that a bolt in both front tired needed replacement soooo again i went back to jeep and asked for service. I ws told again i had no right to a rental. At this point i blew up... I will never buy another chrysler-jeep product... Nor will anyone in my family. I hate the company... I bought extended warranties on everything and am constantly fighting to get things fixed.
More Chrysler-Jeep - 2007 Jeep Compass Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler jl paint issue
- Chrysler - dodge van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport