Chrysler-Jeep - 2007 Jeep Compass / I will never buy another Chrysler-Jeep product!

I got a brand new jeep compass in april of 2007 and when i got it i bought the service contract with chrysler-jeep. Well soon after i got it the plastic liner on the inside of the hatch broke. Then i had a short circuit in my dash and had tgo have it fixed. On this occasion i was told i had no right to a rental car and got a ride from a friend i just met because i live in a new city. I then called my father in ny and he called and helped me to get my service contract honored. Then i had a fuse box problem and needed that fixed and had to fight for my rental car. Now i has a problem with a vibration and that was fixed. And i had a rental but another reason i took in wss because of the tires. I was told my tires were not under warranty with jeep and to go to goodyear. So i did and goodyear told me to go back to jeep and deal it there it should be under warranty. I did and i was soon sent back to goodyear. They replace what they could and billed jeep. But in fixing the tire problem they found that a bolt in both front tired needed replacement soooo again i went back to jeep and asked for service. I ws told again i had no right to a rental. At this point i blew up... I will never buy another chrysler-jeep product... Nor will anyone in my family. I hate the company... I bought extended warranties on everything and am constantly fighting to get things fixed.

Ja

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Jeep does not care about there customers! I have a brand new compass and had problems with it, and they treat me horribly. I will never ever buy another Jeep, Chrysler, Mopar product ever again!

• Je
      8th of Dec, 2008

I have a Jeep Compass. It is the wost.
    Jeep gives you nothing for the money.
    No power locks, no electric windows,
    no elec key entry,
    only slightly tinted windows.
    (The sun gives me a headache everytime
    I drive this car, no room
    NOTHING
    The car drives lousy.
    The drive is VERY choppy.
    This car is a nightmare.
    I can't WAIT to ditch this piece of JUNK!