Chrysler Financial / bad service

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I had the misfortune of being all of a day late with my payment to chrysler when I got two nasty calls from steven lewis. He first called and left a nasty message on my cell phone saying it was "mr. Lewis" calling.

The next day he calls again as "mr. Lewis" as if that makes him more important sounding (The guy is all of 21 and already a rude and nasty individual. He inquires about the payment. I tell him i'll send it in 3 days (Big deal get over yourself).

He then become abusive and yelling at me that I don't take my debt with the company seriously and that i'm not the kind of person they want to do business with. I warned him about his tone and that if he wanted to talk to me he'd better change his attitude fast. He ignored it and continued ranting like the little piece of crud he is. I warned him again, it had no affect and hung up on him.

I called back to talk to a supervisor who confirmed that "mr. Lewis" is steven lewis (Call the company sometime and say hi to our nasty little friend). I asked her if her company condones this sort of behavior and apparently they do. She was no better than him. I just don't get why they feel they have to be abusive and nasty and can't just have a polite conversation with you. I will never ever finance through them again and would love to shove my car up steven lewis' trunk. How sad and pathetic this man is. He probably makes all of $3.25 per hour to walk around like a pompus little jerk. I have no idea how people like that sleep at night but hoepfully karma will bite him soon enough. Again that was steven lewis.

Dm

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Apr, 2009

You fail to mention how far past due you were or how often you have defaulted on your contract. Let me reassure you the supervisors at Chrysler are all educated and have degrees and probably make more than you!

• Te
      17th of Jun, 2009

Are you kidding me> I see ole steven lewis is still at it with his attitude not only did i deal with him but I had the terrible pleasure to deal with his side-kick Angela Jones now she is a real peach, I was only 2 weeks late on my payment and when i paid it i also added the late fee - then my husband landed in the hospital and was out of work for a month, I called chrysler to see if i could get a deferment and was told they dont do that. so I was late again ( it was still less then 20 days late) went online and made the payment never heard anything from them. Untill the following month when that little $hit head steven called demanding payment I told him its pending online check the website he said we wont except it. after about 20 minutes of his ranting I told him look its pending and hung up on him. Keep in mind i have had my last 4 vehicles financed thru chrysler financial and have never had a issue till this time. Any ways needless to say they suck bad as far as working with consumers and they really dont care what the issue is. atleast miss Jones & Mr lewis are never dealt with anyone else there.

• Be
      15th of Dec, 2009

After 20 years of leasing vehicles with Chrysler Financial. We will never purchase anything using them again. Was unable to lease another car due to losing my job. Chrysler hit us with the disposition fee and said if it was not paid immediatly they were sending it to collections. I sent them 100.00 and told them I will send them another 100.00 in a month. The rude people in collections said that they would rather we didn't pay anything so they could report it to our credit report. I sent them numerous letters and they infomed me they are not required to reply to any written letters. Maybe I will look into the leasing options for Honda and Toyota. At least they have not taken taxpayers money and then treat us like crap. SO DONE with the US Banking System

• Si
      5th of Feb, 2010

I went through a similar situation. Seems like these ignorant "customer sevice" reps have no heart. They dare to believe that they're perfect and that they've never been late on ANYTHING! Bull!! They're just bitter about their lousy low paid jobs. I mean.. I would be too if I sat miserably at a cubicle having customers yelling at me all day over the phone. Needless to say, that still doesn't grant them the right to harass people and streat them like the ### of the earth. They're cold hearted, rude, interruptive, won't let you finish talking and full of disrespect. Thats all I ask. Have some respect!! Why can't they call and politley ask when will they receive payment. They dont have a clue of what one could be going through. They don't know one's life from Adam. All they worry about is terrorizing you and collecting their money. They're a bunch of JERKS!! Supervisors and ALL!!

• Te
      7th of Apr, 2010

EXACT;Y THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WITH THE SAME 2 PEOPLE - MISS ANGELA JONES AND MR STEVEN LEWIS ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I TURNED MY LEASE IN BACK IN 2008 BECAUSE OF THEIR THREATS TO COME GET IT. I ONLY WISH I HAD FOUND ALL THE SITES FIRST BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO GO BLOW IT OUT THEIR ARS. I ONLY HAD 11 MONTHS LEFT BUT THEY REFUSED TO LET ME BE LATE AGAIN ( MY HUSBAND TOOK SICK AND WAS OUT OF WORK ) i WAS NEVER 30 DAYS LATE AND ALWAYS PAID THE LATE FEE OF $50.00 EACH MONTH. nEVER A WORD FROM THEM FOR MONTHS ON DENYING PAYMENT. ISNT GETTING THE PAYMENT ALITTLE LATE WITH AN ADDITIONAL $ 50 PER MONTH BETTER THEN WHAT YOUR GETTING NOW?????????? IDIOTS...

12th of Nov, 2010

I bought a new Jeep Liberty and I only owe a balance of $800.00. I was a few day's late and the Constant call's began. They call every day even though you tell them when you will pay. I feel the harassment has become the source of my failing health. My Doctor said it was from worring. I told Chrysler to please call every 3 days as my health can't handle the harassing call's and of course they simply do not care! PLEASE DO NOT do business with them, and if you do make sure you tape record all call's as this is what my Attorney advised me to do.