Chrysler Financial / harassment and fraudulent collections

1 P.O Box 55000lavonia, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18662519400

I am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you... unwilling to give me my accurate balance... I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions... my husband is the account holder... he is a handyman and in the remodeling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months... it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids... I had to surgeries in the last 7 months... a c-section and another surgery just last april... my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born... he is on treatment... since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...

Yhe worst is that the town & country (used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007... just a year after we bought it... one window on the drivers side fell aprt... the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $2626 0n it... we bought it for $8000... Crysler loan us $6000 I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays... today I called to make 2 payments... leaving me only one month behind... they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday... when I asked about the rate... she wouldn't tell and told me that it would vary, meaning they can increase it as much as they want... they have already charged me $300 interest for the 3 late payments..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account... I was given 3 different 800's before I ended at the right dept!!! I was shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car... that's the only one I have to drive my baby son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500... my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay... they are so rude, not compassionate employees... just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation... it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress... in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU... they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospital, they would still harass me!!!

It's not that I am not willing to pay... without the late huge interest, my account balance would have been $1700... now I owed $2150... we have paid $4000 our of $6500!!! For a car that has transmission problem and window fallen apart just after a year!!!

They are so inconsiderate and have no customer service...just running after their commission, these evil agents!!!

Mj

Comments

• Mj
      10th of Jun, 2008

I am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payment, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrusler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to good, we had lots of medical bills...
    the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $26266 0n it...we bought it for $8000...I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I ws shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that the only one I have to drive my son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospitall, they would still harrass me!!!

0 minutes ago by Mary [send email]
    am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...
    the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after we bought it..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $2626 0n it...we bought it for $8000...Crysler loan us $6000 I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell and told me that it would vary, menaing they can increase it as much as they want..they have already charged me $300 intereste for the 3 late payments..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I was shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that's the only one I have to drive my baby son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospital, they would still harrass me!!!

It's not that I am not willing to pay...without the late huge interest, my account balance would have been $1700..now I owed $2150..we have paid $4000 our of $6500!!! for a car that has transmission problem and window fallen apart just after a year!!!

• Us
      21st of Aug, 2008

there is nowhere in the contract that states should an event happen causing u not to make your monthly pmt on the due date, that chrysler financial will help you out!!!did u read what u signed!!!they loaned u money for the car...cant u be grateful.??????but if u r dissatisfied with them, i suggest going to the mafia for a loan and when u fall behind on the pmts compare their collection practices with chrysler financial..p/s hope it all works out for you personally but business is business huh:)

• Al
      3rd of Sep, 2008

These People are trained by their company to be rude, I got one of them to admit it. It would be fun to sit in court with them and and have a jury listen to the stupid S___t put out. I am 65 years old and never in that time have I been treated like a kindergarten child. And I was never late on payments in 5 years and when the Auto-pay from my bank stopped i figured everything was in order. But no, they did not contact me and tell me I still owed them any money. I guess the last payment can not be taken out automatically. So after 2 months they call and tell me they are going to take my truck away unless I Paid them on the phone. I said send me a bill and I will pay it. They said no way, there was not enough time to get the money back to them. I said tough... I am on my way to Alaska tomorrow. They are 1st class jerks.

And to the Joker that posted the previous message about borrowing money from the Mafia, I say the Mafia can be sent to them also... These people are not any better than us and have no right to treat their customers in the manner they do...

Just hang up on them if they get abusive and fight it in court, you have a 98% chance of getting your way when all facts are brought to the light of the court. The courts don't like them any more than we do...

Have a better day!!!