Chrysler Financial / illegal collection practices
I have been involved with Chrysler and their over the top collection practices. If 10 phone call a day from several different phone numbers is not enough, they have now somehow acquired by telephone bill because they are calling people that I did not list on my credit application as references. Four in one day. I wish I could shove the car up their ---! I would like to start a class action lawsuit against them I am sure others have felt their tactics.
April Wilson at [protected] is calling relatives of my friends. I know she has my phone records because my friend was visiting her daughter over an hour away and they skipped traced her yesterday. They knew her last name and phone # and I do not even have that information. I am going to get an attorney and a bunch of pissed of customers and own Chrysler financial.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - warning: scammers
- Chrysler Capital - dodge challenger and service department
- Chrysler Capital - title and register
- Chrysler Capital - pay off
- Chrysler Capital - loan