Chrysler Financial / terrible experience

Chrysler Financial is not willing to work with a customer They constantly harass us both at home and work, 4-5 times a day. We have hit on some hard times, but do the best we can to make the payment. It may be late but a payment is made Chrysler Financial has even sent us letters indicating that if a payment is not receive in so many days that they would come and take the car.

They have even gone so far as to call our neighbors to make sure that we have not left the area because our payments where late. Our vehicle is nearly paid in full (only a few months left) We will never purchase another Chrysler vehicle.

The customer service is really very bad.

Va

Comments

• Ta
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more. They called my neighbors too so I reported them to the Attorney General in CT for violating the Fair Trades Practice ACT. They didn't do that again.

2nd of Feb, 2009
    Chrysler Financial - lease
    St clairshores
    Michigan
    Phone: 586-778-9238

I was hit with "return fee when myl ease ended even when I bought another Chrysler.When I tried to talkwith Chrysler they treated me like a "dumb girl" and told me to "pay my fee and suck it up."
    I have a lawyer looking into this. I will never purchase another Chrysler product.

• To
      2nd of May, 2009

Chrysler is the worst. No wonder they are in trouble!!!

• 1o
      4th of Sep, 2009

I posted a comment on 8/12. I ran into a man today that I have known for a while and he buys Dodge trucks all the time. Oil field rep. He buys 60, 000.0 dollar trucks. I said what you up to he said well fixin to go get another truck for one of my workers. After talking to him for about 10-20 minutes I told him of a little website he should go see first. You know what I am talking about. Shortly after he called me. He told me I am hedding towards the ford dealership to look at trucks. Six hours later I saw him at a Subway, can't help to notice the brand new Ford F-350 in the lot. If these Chrysler Financial employees would recognize that if you are rude and abusive to the people who pay your salary they will turn on you. I was treated like I was nothing. I hold a job. Sometimes it is hard to pay payments on time but that does not give these people the authority to make you feel like garbage. They probably were picked on as kids and they hate themselves so much THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO PEOPLE. Well *** guess what you suck and until you guys starts showing a little respect I am going to tell everyone how horrible yall realy are. Thanks again. If you are a Chrysler Financial employee and you are reading this find a tree to hug.

18th of Apr, 2010
    Chrysler Financial - paid off no title
    chrysler financial
    South Carolina

paid off never recieved title. very arrogant surpervisor go to the dmv and wait for a replacement. asked to send me title said no way we will send you lein satisfied . bascially get lost chrysler customer of 18 years tough you get no title horrible experience.

• Bo
      27th of Apr, 2011

Don't ever use chrysler financial. They will screw you...

17th of May, 2011
    Chrysler Financial - Tele-scammers
    Chrysler Financial

Chrysler Financial hides their id (uses Kansas caller id), leaves the impression that the call has to do with an existing account, when it, in fact, is another annoying attempt at creating new business!
    CLEARLY a case of mis-representation in order to skirt the "Do-Not-Call" laws!

• Za
      11th of Nov, 2011
    Chrysler Financial - They garnished my wages
    Chrysler Financial

My name and signature was put on a contract as co-signer, without my knowledge or permissions and even though it was proved to their attorney's it was not me. they garnished my wages.

• Ve
      30th of Apr, 2012

I just filed a complaint with the FTC about Chrysler Financial and TD Auto Finance, I strongly encourage everyone to file one as well. I am skeptic that it will get immediate results but it will force TD Auto Finance to change their ways and prevent other people to go through this experience.