Chrysler Finacial / Vehicle Turn In Fee and other Fees

1 696 Park Avenue, Uniondale, NY, US Review updated:
Phone: 5167508984

Well lets just say I am piping mad at the fact that I just received a bill from Chrysler after turning in my lease stating that I owe them $425.00 for a vehicle turn in fee plus other fees. When I signed the lease agreement the financial advisor never made mention that I would be responsible for $425.00 fee. If I would have known that I would have neverr signed the damn contract. I've been leasing cars for over 10 years and Ive never heard of such a thing. Then on top of that mess they hit me with other fees which they state is due b/c how my account was set, I was always paying for the previous month. When I explained to the rep that I made my first months payment when I initial purchased the vehicle and thereafter I was paying monthly so how could that be that my account was being billed for the previous month instead of month to month- she just said "read your contract. I told her my contract does refelct what she was saying, she then stated "this is debt and you must pay now". Ha I will be filing a complaint with every governmental agency. I livid at the fact of how this company is deceptive and fraudalent. I will never purchase any Chrylser vehicles ever.

Comments

• Da
      Dec 18, 2008
    Chrysler Finacial - Abusive, harasing phone collections
    Houston
    Texas

I am also tired of the same type of practices that seem to reverberate through this complaint forum. From receiving statements late or not at all, (I've gone as far as to call them when they are late and request a statement faxed or e-mailed which they refuse to do) to numerous daily collection calls, contacting my 86 year old father, threats of repo and being TOLD that I'm gonna pay via check by telephone immediately.

Does anyone know if any class action steps are being taken and if so where do I sign on?

And like many of you, never will a Chrysler product sit in my households driveway again. If they go away...good riddance!!!

• Ne
      Mar 08, 2009
    Chrysler Finacial - car loan
    chrysler finacail and bill luke dodge
    Phoenix
    Arizona

i was approved for a loan thru chrysler finacial and bill luke dodge. after having the car eight days the finacial department and bill luke doge called me. they told me whomever approved my loan has been fired and my loan was not being honored. i need to bring the car back and get my down payment back, or i can have a car they were trying to get me to buy in the first place.

• Am
      Mar 14, 2009

I have dealt with these people for 5 years and they are incompetent! I have also gotten threatening/harrassing phone calls when my payment was only 2 days late!! (There's supposed to be a 5-day grace period.) I think they decided to stop buying paper too, as I also got only 3 statements for the past 18 months. When I did fall behind on payments at one point and they (of course) called me, I offered to pay them $200 of the $237 payment because that's all I had at the time, and I would give them the rest 4 days later when I got paid. They told me that they did not accept partial payments and that they were putting repo papers out on my car if I did not give them all the money right then. I agree with you 100% - NEVER AGAIN!

• Am
      Mar 14, 2009

Consider yourself lucky my friend... you have just been spared years of misery with this company!

Jul 10, 2010

This happened to me as well, only I know I told the dealer I would not pay a turn in fee and negotiated out that fee.

When I turned my car in two weeks late because I rehad the rear bumper replaced at the cost of $2400 out of my own pocket (I had called them to say I would be doing that and they said OK< I will make a note on your account, no problem) they sent me a bill for $845. $425 for turn in fee and $420 for a nother month of lease payment.

I refuse to pay an extra month of lease payment ( I had made ALL my lease payments when I called them about fixing the bumper) and they never told me they would charge me an extra month for it, and I know I told the dealer no on the turn in fee or else I would not lease the car. I cannot find my original copy of the lease.

I REFUSE to pay these charges. Furthermore, I told Chrysler, I would like them to refund my portion of the bailout money they receieved from my taxes.

MEANWHILE they continue to call and harass us almost daily and are now threatening to sue, after I did everything properly to make papyments and return a car in like new condition with mileage under the limit.

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SLEAZY COMPANY AGAIN.