Chrysler / customer service, poor service done to car

1 Dallas, TX, United States

This issue has been going on when the vehicle for over a year now. I own a 2004 chrysler crossfire red in color and the vehicle has been shutting off since august 2017 and has been taken to metroplex chrysler in dallas tx on several occasions . I was charged over $1600 in november of 2017 for this issue and the issue is still not resolved and know i am being told that the place is owned by someone else and there is nothing that can be done by them. I am also being told that i need to pay an additional $800 in order to have the issue resolved that shouldve been resolved the first time around. When i call i never get an update and have to call multiple times and have been waiting 2 weeks for my vehicle. I am without my vehicle, on fixed income and still the issue hasnt been resolved. The car doesnt shut off on the freeway but if you go to a light or idle the car it will shut off and wont come back on for about 15 minutes. The oil leak was fixed but not this issue and the dealer was advised of this issue by my daughter. At this point i have no faith in chysler and feel that this issue has gotten out of hand and i feel like all thats going on is that i keep giving away money without the issue being fixed.

Qu